How to get rid of phimosis ?

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
I've already visited an urologist and he didn't want to prescripe anything to me but he recommended me baby oil and bepanthen to make the foreskin more elastic. Anyone have experience with one of the 2 methods or has other solutions to treat phimosis ?

• JFL
Reactions: redfacccee and UndiagnosedSchizo
operation

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
jelq hard every night

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Just stretch your foreskin jfc worked for me but do it consistenly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and UndiagnosedSchizo
have sex and it will rip apart

For real ? For how long did you do it ?
Idk took me like 1-2 years maybe but I wasnt consistent, depending on how bad your case is you should be able to see results faster tho especially if you use the shit your doctor prescribed

Idk took me like 1-2 years maybe but I wasnt consistent, depending on how bad your case is you should be able to see results faster tho especially if you use the shit your doctor prescribed
Can you describe how you stretched it or sent a guide ?

Can you describe how you stretched it or sent a guide ?
NIgga I just pulled it apart aas far as I could without feeling pain and then I pulled that shit back as far as I could after showering (so the skin is more loose) for like 5-10minutes in total
I didnt read through this website but I think he is legit also the first picture illustrates what I mean:

I've already visited an urologist and he didn't want to prescripe anything to me but he recommended me baby oil and bepanthen to make the foreskin more elastic. Anyone have experience with one of the 2 methods or has other solutions to treat phimosis ?
My case was really bad but I fixed it in the span of 3-4 months of consistent stretching. I was also using prescribed corticosteroid cream. So yea dont get circumcised its easy to fix

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
Big dick head is a deformity