How to get rid of self-consciousness?

Despicable

Despicable

Anything goes
I always think people are negatively judging me and looking down on me, (mostly about my appearance) so I sometimes avoid socialization and eye contact when it gets really bad. If you used to struggle with self-consciousness, how did you overcome it? I have taken medication which supposedly lower social inhibition but they never really work.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine, shizuku11111 and Zenis
Be low iq

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: silencio, Manletmachine, shizuku11111 and 1 other person
Get off the meds and start thinking that no one else’s pov on you life won’t matter. You have to ascend yourself and whether it be small or big u can improve.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Despicable and Zenis
I always think people are negatively judging me and looking down on me, (mostly about my appearance) so I sometimes avoid socialization and eye contact when it gets really bad. If you used to struggle with self-consciousness, how did you overcome it? I have taken medication which supposedly lower social inhibition but they never really work.
Because they are, it’s that simple

• Hmm...
Reactions: Despicable
get validation about the characteristics you're insecure about to disprove the notion that people view them negatively

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, Madridista, Zenis and 1 other person
I just cope with being the smartest amongst almost all the normies I meet, despite being semi socially retarded and 5"6

I do unrionically think it's usually true

If not high iq it's hard to delude yourself

Brain comes first.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Despicable and Zenis
get validation about the characteristics you're insecure about to disprove the notion that people view them negatively
Or just accept your chopped by looking in the mirror for 10 minutes a day and stop coping

Everyone is like this, just stop caring :feelsgood:

• Hmm...
I just cope with being the smartest amongst almost all the normies I meet, despite being semi socially retarded and 5"6

Brain comes first.
Being smarter then normies is nothing special

It’s like bragging about scoring 3 goals in a soccer game against a bunch of disabled kids

This worked for me, not gonna lie. If there are two things that bother me, they are my nose and my hair. When people started complimenting the two, I was no longer insecure about it.

• +1
Reactions: fuse
But I am good in the face so I don't get this side of blackpill, the social side of it. Niggas know I facemog them, id point out all their flaws if they called me shortstack :ogre:

For sex of course I am heavily impaired though.

• JFL

Brain comes first.
It’s not deluding myself if people don’t actually think think those things though

Being smarter then normies is nothing special

It’s like bragging about scoring 3 goals in a soccer game against a bunch of disabled kids
Smarter than you too zenis

Divine cope

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Or just accept your chopped by looking in the mirror for 10 minutes a day and stop coping
accepting that you are ugly will not make you less self conscious about being ugly. if you're unable to change the characterastic you're insecure about, just find a way to cope with it

• +1
accepting that you are ugly will not make you less self conscious about being ugly. if you're unable to change the characterastic you're insecure about, just find a way to cope with it
Stroma in one eye to main character mog niggas is the ultimate solution idk why niggas never accept it

• JFL
Reactions: fuse
You can’t cope with being ugly

You can’t cope with being ugly
yes you can, you can hope for a better future, gain validation via other methods, etc. but ofc they dont work as well as fixing the root cause

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
yes you can, you can hope for a better future, gain validation via other methods, etc. but ofc they dont work as well as fixing the root cause
I personally can’t to be honest

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I personally can’t to be honest
you can and you are right now by being active on a faceless forum to gain social validation that u dont get irl