How to get rid of slight UEE

D

Deleted member 20631

Deleting soon, goodbye forever
Hylauronic acid plumps skin,

Vollufine will improve fat pads though it depends how well you respond to it, some people get a huge effect some get nothing at all. You have to use it for atleast 4-6 weeks if you want to see any results.

Putting Vaseline on your upper eyelid.

These methods are a bit cope but if you have only a little UEE it should give improvements to your eye area.

Also long eyelashes can fraud the UEE by covering it but latisse melts fatpads so it’s a bit counterproductive, oral minoxidil is good and you’ll keep the eyebrow and eyelash growth once you get off it given you were using it for a while.
Still it can give you heart sides and the average basement dweller on here most likely has horrible cardiovascular health so I advise you to be very careful when considering using it

Surgical methods: saddled implants and fat grafts

If you have any other methods or information on softmaxxing the eye area please share.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and eyes
can ptosis repair help? @Artemis

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
can ptosis repair help? @Artemis
From what I’ve seen on results from google images it does help since the eyelid will naturally sit higher after the procedure

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 24002
Hylauronic acid plumps skin,

Vollufine will improve fat pads though it depends how well you respond to it, some people get a huge effect some get nothing at all. You have to use it for atleast 4-6 weeks if you want to see any results.

Putting Vaseline on your upper eyelid.

These methods are a bit cope but if you have only a little UEE it should give improvements to your eye area.

Also long eyelashes can fraud the UEE by covering it but latisse melts fatpads so it’s a bit counterproductive, oral minoxidil is good and you’ll keep the eyebrow and eyelash growth once you get off it given you were using it for a while.
Still it can give you heart sides and the average basement dweller on here most likely has horrible cardiovascular health so I advise you to be very careful when considering using it

Surgical methods: saddled implants and fat grafts

If you have any other methods or information on softmaxxing the eye area please share.

how to keep the slight morning puffiness around the eye area through all day?

even though my eye area is quite good, it looks like it declines throughout the day because of dehydration(?) or whatsoever around the eyes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24002 and Deleted member 20631

even though my eye area is quite good, it looks like it declines throughout the day because of dehydration(?) or whatsoever around the eyes
I don’t think you can, since the morning puffiness comes from fluid building up in your face as you sleep.

I think dehydration is part of it

• +1
Reactions: eyes
How do i know? if the eyes are not hooded, then no, ptosis repair will not help.
idk someone told me youre an eye surgery expert or sum

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
I don’t think you can, since the morning puffiness comes from fluid building up in your face as you sleep.

I think dehydration is part of it
I will try the guide then. The slight UEE coming out of nowhere during the afternoon is annoying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
I will try the guide then. The slight UEE coming out of nowhere during the afternoon is annoying
It is, my eyes look perfect in the morning.

I’ve only recently started this routine so if I get significant results I’ll make a post about it

• +1
Reactions: eyes
idk someone told me youre an eye surgery expert
They were lying
Wait, let me answer this question by imagining OP's face:
brain-explode-fi-fidonia.gif

:feelscry: :feelsmega::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 24002
They were lying

Wait, let me answer this question by imagining OP's face:
brain-explode-fi-fidonia.gif

:feelscry: :feelsmega::feelshaha:
youve already seen my face and told me to get ptosis repair :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Artemis

u can't that's normal for everyone