How to get rid of social anxiety?

notchicolachowski

notchicolachowski

Iron
every time i go somewhere thats like social i get really nervous and my hand shakes and sometimes my face literally twitches and my neck gets stiff asf i cant turn, i just get autistic asf in a social environment and the problem is people interact with me and it goes akward asf most of the times, and when girls hit on me or stare and smile at me i just fucking run away, a girl asked for my snap once i deadass didnt even say a word and just autistically walked away bruh didn't know how to react. so how tf do i stop being autistic bruh and i stutter some times and can't speak my chest just feels heavy as shit. im in kuwait btw

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
People who receive positive treatment / validation in social situations don't have social anxiety, but if you're used to get treated negatively you will develop social anxiety. It's just a natural response.

There's no escaping the abused dog curse.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SoCrazy, T50CeI, RealNinja and 12 others
Pregab and alcohol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Tallman, skkrrrtcantdo and 2 others
Carnivore + semen retention + sunlight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: huaus, NorreZ0 and Shkreliii
every time i go somewhere thats like social i get really nervous and my hand shakes and sometimes my face literally twitches and my neck gets stiff asf i cant turn, i just get autistic asf in a social environment and the problem is people interact with me and it goes akward asf most of the times, and when girls hit on me or stare and smile at me i just fucking run away, a girl asked for my snap once i deadass didnt even say a word and just autistically walked away bruh didn't know how to react. so how tf do i stop being autistic bruh and i stutter some times and can't speak my chest just feels heavy as shit. im in kuwait btw
Get as prescription for propanolol and then go through exposure therapy. SSRIS also help since they boost neurogenesis and help break negative thought patterns (depression, social anxiety, phobias) etc. Just dont let ur general practitioner dose u too high look at recommended doses. Most of the bad rep of ssris comes because clueless general practitioners prescribe them in too high a dose.

• Love it
Reactions: aids
Get as prescription for propanolol and then go through exposure therapy. SSRIS also help since they boost neurogenesis and help break negative thought patterns (depression, social anxiety, phobias) etc. Just dont let ur general practitioner dose u too high look at recommended doses. Most of the bad rep of ssris comes because clueless general practitioners prescribe them in too high a dose.
Where do you get that prescription? Your doctor or visiting a psychiatrist?

Take nardil btw it is the golden standard for social anxiety forget about ssris they are a meme

passion fruit flower.

Carnivore + semen retention + sunlight
semen retention is so fucking powerful jfl.
its insane how it actually worked.

sunlight just makes everything feels amazing.

the eyes love flesh, just another difference between eating glorified grass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill and Never Get Up
I also recently tried melatonin during the day (5 mg) the sedative effect it gave me was nice then however I fell asleep throughout the day

SSRIS also help since they boost neurogenesis
happymerchant-1.jpg.webp

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja, Sapieeen and Shkreliii
theres only one way

get better looks -> people treat you better -> your brain rewires itself -> social anxiety gone

you have to treat the root cause which in most cases is shit looks

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and huaus
Porbs a guy who never read one scientific paper. Knows nothing about how ssris work and believes consipracies about pharma. They are a performance enhancing drug just used wrong in allot of cases by general practitioners who dont titrate the dose up slowly like a legit psychiatrist would.

theres only one way

get better looks -> people treat you better -> your brain rewires itself -> social anxiety gone

it doesn't work that way, neurotransmitters after going through puberty don't change you can only use epigenetics to your advantage by using social drugs

People who receive positive treatment / validation in social situations don't have social anxiety, but if you're used to get treated negatively you will develop social anxiety. It's just a natural response.

There's no escaping the abused dog curse.
unless u go down the chemical route 😈😈😈

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
unless u go down the chemical route 😈😈😈
True, but it doesn't make you receive positive treatment. Might make you come across as arrogant and annoying.

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
many people who get surgery and improve their appearance will continue to be insecure because their brain thinks their body is still subhuman level

Exposure therapy until your social anxiety levels match your looks.

Porbs a guy who never read one scientific paper. Knows nothing about how ssris work and believes consipracies about pharma. They are a performance enhancing drug just used wrong in allot of cases by general practitioners who dont titrate the dose up slowly like a legit psychiatrist would.
happymerchant-1.jpg.webp

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
symptoms of low testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: huaus and Shkreliii
fix your thought patterns/mindset

theres only one way

There are morbidly obese people who have a social life, and good looking people who rot in their house

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and diamondbill
also how you litteraly become dependant on them, and brain completely roped by it.
you just want a pill zombie :feelshaha:

i got rid of my severe anxiety with natural means, such as passion fruit.
you know jack shit buddy.

• +1
Reactions: incelbhai
and semen retention, mewing and chewing or nah?
what the fuck does mewing or chewing have with anything
semen retention cuz i stopped being a sexual cuck
and women became just another human, i stopped worshipping them.

i actually started trying to dress better/hair.

passion fruit flower extract makes one laidback.

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
also how you litteraly become dependant on them, and brain completely roped by it.
they legit make you brain dead by robbing you of your personality and emotions and kill your libido these niggas need to go read about pssd legit htns have roped cause ssris took away their emotions and made them sexless cucks

you just want a pill zombie :feelshaha:

i got rid of my severe anxiety with natural means, such as passion fruit.
you know jack shit buddy.
Passion fruit:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Nah bro u take it if u have a serious condition like depression or social anxiety and then u literally taper off over a couple months (most wont even have to taper since take less thn a year). Its a performance enhancing drug like steroids etc end of. Retards like u shouldn't use them because ur too stupid to do it properly. Stick to ur passion fruit and ur valerian pills.

nicotine does the job

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Passion fruit:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Nah bro u take it if u have a serious condition like depression or social anxiety and then u literally taper off over a couple months (most wont even have to taper since take less thn a year). Its a performance enhancing drug like steroids etc end of. Retards like u shouldn't use them because ur too stupid to do it properly. Stick to ur passion fruit and ur valerian pills.
Yeah i had serious condition.
ur a faggot
anxiety arises due to the body and mind being in a panic mode.
if u never face these problems u just become another pill horder.

face the problems stupid faggot, dont be a bitch.

Yeah i had serious condition.
ur a faggot
anxiety arises due to the body and mind being in a panic mode.
if u never face these problems u just become another pill horder.

face the problems stupid faggot, dont be a bitch.
U prob do have one since u have to post threads asking how to text girls properly. Your the biggest bitch you need texting advice for girls and you even name urself after another dude. Taking a drug for 6 months to a year isnt being a pill hoarder retard. But whatever if ur anti drug don't take anything. Keep ur shit life where u look like a bitch because not taking steroids. Ur health is worse then it could be because u refuse to take pills.

The solution im giving op is face his problems with an ssri whch increase neurogenesis. If i just wanted to advice a drug to block all his anxiety id say take a benzo. Stop talking like ur tough u have 6.6k posts on an incel site in 1 year:lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Ur a fukin shut in dweeb.

exposure therapy. Everything else is cope. Theres no miracle treatment. If you have to rely on a drug/alcohol its over. Just start out small having short convos and then gradually ull feel comfortable

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, autistic_tendencies and TitusA
exposure therapy. Everything else is cope. Theres no miracle treatment. If you have to rely on a drug/alcohol its over. Just start out small having short convos and then gradually ull feel comfortable
or if its extremely bad u can get medicated but wont recommend before actually doing an effort trying without

Also try muscimol. Made me chad.
litteraly went from anxiety ridden cuck to dancing in brazil festival.
Ur a fucking cuck now and u need help texting girls. Posters like you who try to talk tough are the worst. U got 6.6k posts in a year your a basement rotting dweeb that is probs scared of leaving the house.

how old are you? grow up -> get higher T levels naturally ->more low inhib -> less anxiety

just take adhd meds or some shit worked for me although i dont take them anymore so im still autistic irl

pop aswagandha or whatever the name is like candy and u will be numb asf

theres only one way

looks isn't my problem, the problem is i live in kuwait and i went to a all boys hs and middle school in middle school i was really nice and social but got bullied by some kids so i fought a lot i think thats what caused it and corona too. but people are really nice to me girls especially but some guys despise me i think because i dont look kuwaiti or like them so it makes them mad for some reason but yeah thats all

looks isn't my problem, the problem is i live in kuwait and i went to a all boys hs and middle school in middle school i was really nice and social but got bullied by some kids so i fought a lot i think thats what caused it and corona too. but people are really nice to me girls especially but some guys despise me i think because i dont look kuwaiti or like them so it makes them mad for some reason but yeah thats all
but now in college everyone is nice to me so yeah im becoming more social and talking to people more to practice small talk anywhere i go