flat maxilla probably

• +1
Reactions: tia0505, grooxx and Deleted member 24444
fillers or botox

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 24444
How can I tell if my maxilla is flat? I really can’t tell
no its just some ageing shit even chads in later age get these lines its not maxilla related

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Deleted member 33379 and buflek
volufiline has shown results of growing fat, you could apply that if you don't want fillers

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
paranasal implants

fillers, but have them done professionally because this area is one of the most dangerous ones to inject in in the entire face, but it's also the most common procedure there is.

depending on the cause there's several ways to lessen them, they can either be age and thus collagen related, or cheekbone recession, or caused by the nasal aperture, or the maxilla, but that's rarer than .org makes it out to be, almost all people have them or get them with age, and while they tend to be visually present in photos and mirrors they don't really look prominent in real life to others.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 33379
premature ageing is a thing buddy boyo are u fat if you are fat then it is not ageing .
the guy said he is lean

these things are not normal to have when you are 17yro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33379
fillers, but have them done professionally because this area is one of the most dangerous ones to inject in in the entire face, but it's also the most common procedure there is.

depending on the cause there's several ways to lessen them, they can either be age and thus collagen related, or cheekbone recession, or caused by the nasal aperture, or the maxilla, but that's rarer than .org makes it out to be, almost all people have them or get them with age, and while they tend to be visually present in photos and mirrors they don't really look prominent in real life to others.
its purely genetic tbh some of my friends had gray hair at 12 , folds are just ageing even terra chads have them n 60's look at pitt and cruise.

the guy said he is lean

these things are not normal to have when you are 17yro
unfortunate tbh sometimes life is brutal , everyone cannot be not blessed with normal things it can be below average aswell.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lyricism
its purely genetic tbh some of my friends had gray hair at 12 , folds are just ageing even terra chads have them n 60's look at pitt and cruise.
I've had them my entire life, even as a baby, mother still has the same lines I do in her 60's, they don't get worse and aren't collagen related either, in my case it's because the nasal aperture is wider than my nose which causes the skin next to the nose to sink in a little.

I'm having fillers done soon, very mild ones though, they're barely visible anyway.

• +1
I've had them my entire life, even as a baby, mother still has the same lines I do in her 60's, they don't get worse and aren't collagen related either, in my case it's because the nasal aperture is wider than my nose which causes the skin next to the nose to sink in a little.

I'm having fillers done soon, very mild ones though, they're barely visible anyway.
fr? i will add that to my prespective. but for most people its premature ageing one of my friends in nw3 at 15 fucking brutal

fr? i will add that to my prespective. but for most people its premature ageing one of my friends in nw3 at 15 fucking brutal
you can feel the edges of the aperture next to your nose if you press on the fold with your finger if they're too wide.

that can be somewhat age related too, because it gets wider with age, but I've always had it.

Lose weight

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
canine fossa cell

Fat cells are too big and pulling down skin causing those lines. You can get rid of them in one month applying some procedures

This or death

wrong, but what's causing it is visible in the image you posted, notice the nasal aperture got wider, that is what tends to create it.
but there are wide nose cells who don't have folds
could you mean the nasal process?

but there are wide nose cells who don't have folds
could you mean the nasal process?
View attachment 2386593
it's not caused by the size of your nose, it's caused by the size of the aperture in relationship to your nose, you see nasolabial folds LESS in people with wider noses, and most often in europeans who have the narrowest noses, even when you look at european phenotypes most of them have it.

the aperture is the hole underneath your nose, it gets wider with age, the canine fossa is also related to the nasolabial fold but it doesn't cause the depression that starts the fold at the nose, it's what makes it longer with age.

• Woah
The photo is not me but mine look the same, I am lean
Its probably a collagen related issue and you can stop them from progressing further and take this second point with a grain of salt but you might be able to lessen them if you up your collagen game up a lot.

it's not caused by the size of your nose, it's caused by the size of the aperture in relationship to your nose, you see nasolabial folds LESS in people with wider noses, and most often in europeans who have the narrowest noses, even when you look at european phenotypes most of them have it.

View attachment 2386598

the aperture is the hole underneath your nose, it gets wider with age, the canine fossa is also related to the nasolabial fold but it doesn't cause the depression that starts the fold at the nose, it's what makes it longer with age.

View attachment 2386602
mogs me
you broke the code
thanks
Reaction Yes GIF by Paper Triangles

Its probably a collagen related issue and you can stop them from progressing further and take this second point with a grain of salt but you might be able to lessen them if you up your collagen game up a lot.
I apply tret every night

Does smiling loads cause them? I usually smile loads when I talk and I also crease these folds when eating as my mouth is small. I notice people who crease those muscles when talking tend to have them and people who keep them relaxed when talking dont really have them.

mogs me
you broke the code
thanks
Reaction Yes GIF by Paper Triangles
you should be able to feel the groove of the aperture if you push your finger into it, I can feel the depression right underneath mine.

it can be caused by other factors though, but I don't think those are relevant for the age demographic here, you'd need to be like 35+ to experience cheek sagging to any relevant extend.

• +1
you should be able to feel the groove of the aperture if you push your finger into it, I can feel the depression right underneath mine.

it can be caused by other factors though, but I don't think those are relevant for the age demographic here, you'd need to be like 35+ to experience cheek sagging to any relevant extend.

here some age comparisons on a man.

Hey man, can I send you a picture. You are very knowledgeable and I’d love to hear your feedback. I’m one of the unlucky few you mentioned that actually have a recessed “upper maxilla”. However, what’s interesting is that I have a concave philtrum, but sagging cheeks (due to recessed zygos) and sagging periorbital fat (due to recessed infras) causing these pronounced lines in my early 20s lol. I haven’t ever seen anybody that “looks like me”, so maybe you could help me. Thanks 🙏