How to get rid of these weird skin bumps on my nose?

D

Deleted member 32734

Bronze
I have these really weird skin bumps on my nose. They are like round and look disgusting. Thing is I can't find out what they even are and I also have had them for like 4 years now jfl and they just won't go away.
Screenshot 2023 09 25 19 42 58 83 99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817
Can someone help me identify them and possibly give advice on how to get rid of em?

I have these really weird skin bumps on my nose. They are like round and look disgusting. Thing is I can't find out what they even are and I also have had them for like 4 years now jfl and they just won't go away.View attachment 2451733 Can someone help me identify them and possibly give advice on how to get rid of em?
retin a, benzonyl

retin a, benzonyl
Do u know what they are called? I looked up skin conditions and none of the definitions of the various conditions match the bumps I have and I also have had them for years

Do u know what they are called? I looked up skin conditions and none of the definitions of the various conditions match the bumps I have and I also have had them for years
Didn't see that u have em for 4 years. Just go get checked by dermatologist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32734
Didn't see that u have em for 4 years. Just go get checked by dermatologist
You might need em removed with lasers no pimple stays for 4 years, also hard to tell there are a lot of skin conditions

You might need em removed with lasers no pimple stays for 4 years, also hard to tell there are a lot of skin conditions
Yeah true if they are this reluctant to go away then something like a laser should do the trick

I also have them too, want to get rid of them so bad

I also have them too, want to get rid of them so bad
U remember how u got them? Mine popped up after getting some injections prescribed by a dermatologist jfl. I nvr saw the doc again and didn't care about the bumps for a long time. But lately, they been bugging me like crazy

U remember how u got them? Mine popped up after getting some injections prescribed by a dermatologist jfl. I nvr saw the doc again and didn't care about the bumps for a long time. But lately, they been bugging me like crazy
Yea I think I got them from popping my acne/blackheads back when I had hormonal acne

Yea I think I got them from popping my acne/blackheads back when I had hormonal acne
I don't think any kind of skincare will help us tbh. Best to see a dermatologist and get laser treatment or something like that