How to get rid of trauma after ascending?

T

the_bubble_dox

Iron
When I first entered highschool four years ago I was 5`0 with a horrible face, I hadn't even started puberty. Nobody would talk to me and I became extremely socially isolated. During that time I developed such horrible social anxiety that I couldn't go shopping or order food. Over quarantine, I had a massive growth spurt and puberty completely changed my face. On the first day back, the girls who had ignored me came up to me and talked about how tall I was. I also ended up getting a netwrok of male friends. I'm now 6'1 and HTN, but I still have social anxiety from that time. I clamp up whenever people talk to me, even though they're so much nicer and the girls I talk to make it clear they're into me. I've seen it in other people that ascended, especially Gerbert Johnson who still seems traumatized from his time as an LTN. How can I get over my time as a LTN?

• +1
Reactions: DefSomeone, chadpreetsingh, ThanksForTheHGHMom and 3 others
traumapill is brutal as fuck

• +1
Reactions: DefSomeone, potentialzaddy, BoredPrince and 1 other person
become narcy
your window for halo effect conditioning you to be a happy person since childhood is gone, forget about it.
the best thing you can be is a blackpilled chad and use it to your advantage. create a big ego and fake it till you make it socially

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and klimo
When I first entered highschool four years ago I was 5`0 with a horrible face, I hadn't even started puberty. Nobody would talk to me and I became extremely socially isolated. During that time I developed such horrible social anxiety that I couldn't go shopping or order food. Over quarantine, I had a massive growth spurt and puberty completely changed my face. On the first day back, the girls who had ignored me came up to me and talked about how tall I was. I also ended up getting a netwrok of male friends. I'm now 6'1 and HTN, but I still have social anxiety from that time. I clamp up whenever people talk to me, even though they're so much nicer and the girls I talk to make it clear they're into me. I've seen it in other people that ascended, especially Gerbert Johnson who still seems traumatized from his time as an LTN. How can I get over my time as a LTN?
give it time broski

• +1
Reactions: klimo and med
You better upvote my answer I need to get a solution.

I've been having the same problem for a long time, and recently things have started improving massively for me.

Here is what I did and what you should do:

1.you need to challenge yourself to do things that make you feel uncomfortable, basically do the things that others would be embarrassed to do!!
This is easily the best tip ever to cure severe social anxiety since it works like dominos, you execute a small effort to Push one small piece then all the other pieces follow through.
Basically start small and build your way up gradually, for example when I walk on the street I used to be very self introverted and interacted with no one/nothing, but then I started greeting random people, level up I would randomly stop walking and go back the way I came from(really embarrassing but that's the point!!), Level up I would sync my lips to a song and mumble the words and so on....
Until you reach the final level which is talking to random people and starting convos with them, once you start doing that it's only uphill from here, you won't have anymore anxiety you will just gain experience and understand signals and body language more.

2.get enough sleep/food and practice meditation.
I didn't practice meditation but it's helpful tbh, also chamomile tea is great for anxiety.

3.Become low inhib.
Basically low inhib is having little to no social inhibitions (but also being sensible).
Inhibitions are the main reason of anxiety, when you are anxious you are high in inhibitions (high inhib).
But when you are used to being uncomfortable (1st step) you will adapt to these "uncomfortable" situations and you won't feel anxious anymore since you've already been through them and you know that there is no reason to be afraid.

4.Remind/convince yourself that the outcome can't be that bad or/and predict the bad outcomes and accept them, this is really great for getting rid of fear.

5.have a source of self confidence.
You need a good reason to have faith in yourself, start training a martial art (preferably boxing) and train hard with it.
You need to feel good about who you are and your abilities.

I guarantee your life will improve if you follow through with these tips, and remember make the outside world your home, just make yourself comfortable ya feel me?

Trauma and non-NT is the only thing that makes you incel

You better upvote my answer I need to get a solution.

I've been having the same problem for a long time, and recently things have started improving massively for me.

Here is what I did and what you should do:

1.you need to challenge yourself to do things that make you feel uncomfortable, basically do the things that others would be embarrassed to do!!
This is easily the best tip ever to cure severe social anxiety since it works like dominos, you execute a small effort to Push one small piece then all the other pieces follow through.
Basically start small and build your way up gradually, for example when I walk on the street I used to be very self introverted and interacted with no one/nothing, but then I started greeting random people, level up I would randomly stop walking and go back the way I came from(really embarrassing but that's the point!!), Level up I would sync my lips to a song and mumble the words and so on....
Until you reach the final level which is talking to random people and starting convos with them, once you start doing that it's only uphill from here, you won't have anymore anxiety you will just gain experience and understand signals and body language more.

2.get enough sleep/food and practice meditation.
I didn't practice meditation but it's helpful tbh, also chamomile tea is great for anxiety.

3.Become low inhib.
Basically low inhib is having little to no social inhibitions (but also being sensible).
Inhibitions are the main reason of anxiety, when you are anxious you are high in inhibitions (high inhib).
But when you are used to being uncomfortable (1st step) you will adapt to these "uncomfortable" situations and you won't feel anxious anymore since you've already been through them and you know that there is no reason to be afraid.

4.Remind/convince yourself that the outcome can't be that bad or/and predict the bad outcomes and accept them, this is really great for getting rid of fear.

5.have a source of self confidence.
You need a good reason to have faith in yourself, start training a martial art (preferably boxing) and train hard with it.
You need to feel good about who you are and your abilities.

I guarantee your life will improve if you follow through with these tips, and remember make the outside world your home, just make yourself comfortable ya feel me?
I'll try it and get back to you

fit people who used to be fat almost all of them say they have this "fat kid" in the back of their minds sometimes,
i dont think the LTN you will ever completly fade away, u just gotta show him whos the boss.

the real way to deal with it is to work on urself mentally,
u should fill urself with social validation, text 30 girls at the same time, hookups, cold approach ect.
everytime u get the social validation the LTN u in the back of ur mind will get smaller and smaller.

hobby saved me, cant get rid of the 4am feelings of feeling ugly and wanting to off myself but talking to people, staying outside etc is pretty good for your mental