J
jyoungsantos
Bronze
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2025
- Posts
- 278
- Reputation
- 73
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
What does that have to do with itYou're asian, you can't jfl
Asians have monolidsWhat does that have to do with it
tru but mines double eyelid js quite hoodedAsians have monolids
Agree but why should I js give up when I’m above average for a AsianGenetically nerfed
I mean I'm just saying theres not much you can do without surgeryAgree but why should I js give up when I’m above average for a Asian
Yeah maybe but maybe someone has some good advice for meI mean I'm just saying theres not much you can do without surgery
u rlly cant without surgery,at least try to grow ur lashes and ur browsHow to fix my ugly upper eyelids, can’t see as well in first picture so I added a better one I have better pictures but it’s easier to see also any other advice is appreciated
What do you recommend for brows and lashesu rlly cant without surgery,at least try to grow ur lashes and ur brows