How to get rid of under eye bags without surgeries?

V

Vies

Iron
So I have under eye bags and I have been trying to get rid of them by mewing, and ive been mewing for 4 months now and theres only little results. Any tips on what I can do to get rid them nonsurgically?

How would mewing change your under eye bags at all? How would mewing change anything at all for that matter?

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
So I have under eye bags and I have been trying to get rid of them by mewing, and ive been mewing for 4 months now and theres only little results. Any tips on what I can do to get rid them nonsurgically?
Rub sperm under ur eyes every day before sleeping and wash it out with really cold water every time you wake up then rub ice under ur eye

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19297
the ordinary has some good serums for you.

anything with HA would help.

browse www.theordinary.com and you'll find.

How would mewing change your under eye bags at all? How would mewing change anything at all for that matter?
Theoretically it lifts up the cheekbones with tounge pressure and gets it up there, i believe it's cope for anyone over 16 tho still worth a try

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297
Well so theres more maxillary support under my eyes because there isnt much bone under my eyes

Last edited:
Theoretically it lifts up the cheekbones with tounge pressure and gets it up there, i believe it's cope for anyone over 16 tho still worth a try
im below 16 so i thought it might had been effective

im below 16 so i thought it might had been effective
Probably should keep on doing it even after since good tounge posture is better for everyone and it's no effort to do

Rub sperm under ur eyes every day before sleeping and wash it out with really cold water every time you wake up then rub ice under ur eye
this isnt going to help me because the reason why i have under eye bags is probably lack of maxillary support, which i dont know how to fix other than surgery & im just a teen so how am i supposed to get surgery

this isnt going to help me because the reason why i have under eye bags is probably lack of maxillary support, which i dont know how to fix other than surgery & im just a teen so how am i supposed to get surgery
Yes if ur under 16 fix tongue posture and regular posture ASAP and chin tuck