How to get sex from girls that want LTR?

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken
Many of the girls I go on dates with I just pump and dump. I love doing this, its like banging a hooker for free and I go on with my life without needing to talk to these girls unless I want to fuck them again. However, some of the girls I go on dates with want LTR and will with hold sex until they feel more comfortable. However, I lack the patience or will to go on multiple dates to fuck them and sometimes they can tell I don't give a shit about them and will not want to date further bc I am a player, etc.

How can you manipulate these types of girls to have sex with you fast? Sometimes I get them so horny they cant help but fuck, but other times it doesn't work

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Lorsss, Deleted member 22126 and 5 others
I try to break the touch barrier as soon as possible. Do some Netflix and chill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Peltric and GandyIsNormie
I try to break the touch barrier as soon as possible. Do some Netflix and chill
This is fine but I do this as well. I even makeout with them hard. But when it comes to sex, they will still hold out otherwise they feel they are losing their power to get you to commit

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Tagging OLDcels

@Xangsane @Amnesia @StreegeReturn @DoctorLooksmax

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Eh why waste time
Go to some other girl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sketchybusiness55, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 2268
Eh why waste time
Go to some other girl
I agree but some of these girls are insanely hot so they have more requirements

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sketchybusiness55 and Aypo129
This is fine but I do this as well. I even makeout with them hard. But when it comes to sex, they will still hold out otherwise they feel they are losing their power to get you to commit
Yes this is a tricky issue

Lemme tag the Dark Triad god: @DarkTetrad

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, bloomercel and Deleted member 2268
what is ur looks level are u HTN, chadlite, chad?

• +1
Reactions: kyre, Deleted member 22126, LightSkinNoob and 1 other person
I agree but some of these girls are insanely hot so they have more requirements
If a girl really is like a 9/10 just date her dude who cares if it doesn't last long if you aren't enjoying it just break it off

If a girl really is like a 9/10 just date her dude who cares if it doesn't last long if you aren't enjoying it just break it off
I don't know how to date a girl because I always go for the bang on the first or second date. My only goal when meeting a girl is to fuck her, how do you recommend pretending to be interested in her and "dating" her?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
How the fuck is this relevant dumbass. The girls already on a date with me
It's not about if she is attracted to you or not I just wanna know if you are a good looking guy and that's why you get success or if you're using "game" or some shit (Which I don't really believe in). Or if you are just slightly above average and overestimating the attractiveness of the girls you are going on dates with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
It's not about if she is attracted to you or not I just wanna know if you are a good looking guy and that's why you get success or if you're using "game" or some shit (Which I don't really believe in). Or if you are just slightly above average and overestimating the attractiveness of the girls you are going on dates with
Idk I am 6'2 and roidmaxxed with above avg face but also have good game due to experience

• +1
Reactions: qazw, sketchybusiness55 and Deleted member 20368
I don't know how to date a girl because I always go for the bang on the first or second date. My only goal when meeting a girl is to fuck her, how do you recommend pretending to be interested in her and "dating" her?
You never dated one before? You just have to half convince yourself that you are interested. I do that shit all the time I just act like I'm interested even if I don't actually care I just tell myself to act interested.

Although, think I might be kinda good at pretending and faking feelings because honestly I don't really have feelings most of the time and I think I fake my personality most of the time in real life anyway

• +1
Reactions: litaz and spongebob
You never dated one before? You just have to half convince yourself that you are interested. I do that shit all the time I just act like I'm interested even if I don't actually care I just tell myself to act interested.

Although, think I might be kinda good at pretending and faking feelings because honestly I don't really have feelings most of the time and I think I fake my personality most of the time in real life anyway
What do you mean by dates? I’ve gone on many dates but the only times I continued to see the girl after the first or second date is if I fucked them, and then it would be friends with benefits. I have never done activity dates or stuff like that bc I don’t see how it can lead to sex

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 20368
there are more than enough roasties for the likes of you to enjoy

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
What do you mean by dates? I’ve gone on many dates but the only times I continued to see the girl after the first or second date is if I fucked them, and then it would be friends with benefits. I have never done activity dates or stuff like that bc I don’t see how it can lead to sex
Maybe you don't feel much human emotion which is fine. I was asking if you ever like had a girlfriend or anything or just one night stands.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Maybe you don't feel much human emotion which is fine. I was asking if you ever like had a girlfriend or anything or just one night stands.
Just ONS and some lays from second dates. Majority of girls I've fucked has been first night meeting them

• +1
How the fuck is this relevant dumbass. The girls already on a date with me
It does matter, the more lms the more likely she is to put out. Else you just keep coming up with bullshit to fulfil her ltr fantasies until you have sex

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 2268
Tbh bro most will hold out

You need to date them for a bit and make them feel that u want ltr too lol

Then you have them just cknsider it dating but for a longer period

Just ONS and some lays from second dates. Majority of girls I've fucked has been first night meeting them
Maybe just get a rotation of girls that you fuck over and over again so you don't gotta go on dates all the time. Although girls always end up finding a boyfriend when that happens tbh. They want more than FWB and end up just getting into a relationship with some other dude and stop messing with u.

Maybe just get a rotation of girls that you fuck over and over again so you don't gotta go on dates all the time. Although girls always end up finding a boyfriend when that happens tbh. They want more than FWB and end up just getting into a relationship with some other dude and stop messing with u.
I’ve already done that.

• +1
It does matter, the more lms the more likely she is to put out. Else you just keep coming up with bullshit to fulfil her ltr fantasies until you have sex
Yeah but I’m not a celebrity so I don’t have any major status or money to offer just looks and game

• +1
Reactions: sketchybusiness55 and Deleted member 20368
I’ve already done that.
What ended up happening? Did they catch feelings for you and want to date long term or did they find other boyfriends and stop hitting u up

What ended up happening? Did they catch feelings for you and want to date long term or did they find other boyfriends and stop hitting u up
Usually I got bored of fucking them and dumped them

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
Tbh bro most will hold out

You need to date them for a bit and make them feel that u want ltr too lol

Then you have them just cknsider it dating but for a longer period
Usually I am able to bang them first date. I’m confused what ppl here mean by dating? Like do activities with them and shit. When do you initiate sex if you do this? Every time I’m with a girl I move things toward sex bc that is my objective

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Usually I am able to bang them first date. I’m confused what ppl here mean by dating? Like do activities with them and shit. When do you initiate sex if you do this? Every time I’m with a girl I move things toward sex bc that is my objective
I mean every time you meet her you go for drinks and progress shit physically if you haven't already is what I meant bro

If they're not putting out they eventually will if you are patient and larp u want relationship too lol

In meantime u fuck other girls

Have you improved much since last time u were on site bro?

I mean every time you meet her you go for drinks and progress shit physically if you haven't already is what I meant bro

If they're not putting out they eventually will if you are patient and larp u want relationship too lol

Yeah banged about 50 girls since. Now trying to further roidmax but for IG status and other reasons getting girls is easy at this point. Most guys are coping with face when they just need some height and muscle

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and Chadethnic101

Larping you want LTR is not so easy they can tell when your faking haha

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yeah banged about 50 girls since. Now trying to further roidmax but for IG status and other reasons getting girls is easy at this point. Most guys are coping with face when they just need some height and muscle
50 is very good. Care to share pic?

Hingemaxx bro

Hingemaxx bro
That’s what I’m doing JFL. I still pump and dump some of these LTR whores. Nothing more fun than fucking the shit out of a girl and never texting her again

I'm capped due to my height I'm natty but orobs at limit

I’m just tall and jacked avg face
Being tall is not common, and being tall and jacked is even less common, most tall people around here are lankets that can't put on muscle, or have bad backs, it also gives you a niche.

• Love it
The only way to do that is to suck it up and go on a second date. They will put up by then if they have any true physical attraction to you no matter how much they declined on the first date.

Up to you whether you find that a good use of your time. If she is hot it can be worth it.

Never shut down the possibility of a relationship during the date or she will bolt. Say you would consider it with the right person, even if you would never date her in reality.

I have never done more than two dates for a single woman, if she still wont have sex by then it's over, there is no chemistry or she only sees you as a provider.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 2268
Many of the girls I go on dates with I just pump and dump. I love doing this, its like banging a hooker for free and I go on with my life without needing to talk to these girls unless I want to fuck them again. However, some of the girls I go on dates with want LTR and will with hold sex until they feel more comfortable. However, I lack the patience or will to go on multiple dates to fuck them and sometimes they can tell I don't give a shit about them and will not want to date further bc I am a player, etc.

How can you manipulate these types of girls to have sex with you fast? Sometimes I get them so horny they cant help but fuck, but other times it doesn't work
No offense, but here are a few thought suggestions:

To be honest, why would you? What would it bring you? One woman more or less, it doesn't matter.
I don't know if that's important to you, on the one hand I want to be successful with women, but on the other hand I want to go through life with morality and decency.
I'm actually not a fan of the degenerate West, hook up culture and decay of values. Still, I have sex with women who are looking for casual sex.

How does that fit together?
Quite simple, they are lost anyway and if I don't do it, someone else will.
Girls I am not interested in in the long term and who are looking for an LTR, aka who still have a certain level of values, I leave alone. There are fewer and fewer halfway acceptable girls out there, why would I drag them into this trash hookup culture too? For one more slay? I don't care, I had so many girls (30+- only this year), one more or less means nothing to me and my morals are a bit more important to me than pumping up my ego with another random slay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, Deleted member 23611, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
Just larp you want an LTR by acting bluepilled till you hit it, the second I hit I tell they are whores and aren’t LTR worthy. Then you move on having done some good in the dating market.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 2268
No offense, but here are a few thought suggestions:

To be honest, why would you? What would it bring you? One woman more or less, it doesn't matter.
I don't know if that's important to you, on the one hand I want to be successful with women, but on the other hand I want to go through life with morality and decency.
I'm actually not a fan of the degenerate West, hook up culture and decay of values. Still, I have sex with women who are looking for casual sex.

How does that fit together?
Quite simple, they are lost anyway and if I don't do it, someone else will.
Girls I am not interested in in the long term and who are looking for an LTR, aka who still have a certain level of values, I leave alone. There are fewer and fewer halfway acceptable girls out there, why would I drag them into this trash hookup culture too? For one more slay? I don't care, I had so many girls (30+- only this year), one more or less means nothing to me and my morals are a bit more important to me than pumping up my ego with another random slay.
I don’t give a fuck about morals I only care about accomplishing my goals.

I also did around 28 lays this year but felt like it wasn’t enough. I want to do 50-100 lays per year. How many dates do you normally go on per week and are these lays white or ethnic girls?

Just larp you want an LTR by acting bluepilled till you hit it, the second I hit I tell they are whores and aren’t LTR worthy. Then you move on having done some good in the dating market.
How do you act bluepilled?

How do you act bluepilled?
Talk about how your looking for the right one, open up about an abusive ex, tell her you want to make her feel good while dirtytalkkg

• +1
Go for drink dates and then be like i have some drinks at my place wanna go drink and watch movies ? Or if she’s a stoner be like wanna get high together and watch movies together… or if you don’t wanna go to your place be like we can grab a bottle and go to your place and watch movies

Go for drink dates and then be like i have some drinks at my place wanna go drink and watch movies ? Or if she’s a stoner be like wanna get high together and watch movies together… or if you don’t wanna go to your place be like we can grab a bottle and go to your place and watch movies
That’s what I normally do lol usually works some girls are prudes tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
They are not looking for LTR, they just think your ugly. Else they all fuck after 5 mins of talking, all bitches be same

Heres what I read:
"My looksmatches don't want to ONS me after 1hr of a first date, but LTB/MTB ONS me after the first date whats wrong with my behavior?"

Dude, any chick not ONS you after a single fking date is a looksmatch or a +1 she has dozens of options and wants to see if your gonna commit and suck her clit to LTR.

Just LTR a looksmatch or +1 and simp, or pump and dump MTB/LTB endlessly. Nothing about your behavior is relevant.