How to get sex from girls that want LTR?

Heres what I read:
"My looksmatches don't want to ONS me after 1hr of a first date, but LTB/MTB ONS me after the first date whats wrong with my behavior?"

Dude, any chick not ONS you after a single fking date is a looksmatch or a +1 she has dozens of options and wants to see if your gonna commit and suck her clit to LTR.

Just LTR a looksmatch or +1 and simp, or pump and dump MTB/LTB endlessly. Nothing about your behavior is relevant.
I am able to ONS HTB

I am able to ONS HTB
Okay, then your capped at HTB.

My point is your not gonna be able to slay Staceylites. Those girls are boxing you into LTR catagory. Nothing about your behavior will change that JFL. They have value and are not some random becky.

So keep hitting the gym and pumping and dumpings LTB-HTB or turbo simp a staceylite. No behavior or roids will change genetic LAW. You have found your limit.

Okay, then your capped at HTB.

My point is your not gonna be able to slay Staceylites. Those girls are boxing you into LTR catagory. Nothing about your behavior will change that JFL. They have value and are not some random becky.

So keep hitting the gym and pumping and dumpings LTB-HTB or turbo simp a staceylite. No behavior or roids will change genetic LAW. You have found your limit.
As I am improving my looks I am able to slay more stacylites. I am prob around Chadlite rn

I try to break the touch barrier as soon as possible. Do some Netflix and chill
Exactly I usually would just Netflix and chill in high school and would allways end up making out ets… within like 30 minutes

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend