How to get SMARTER⚡

Need2Ascend

Need2Ascend

Ascended so hard
If you want to get smarter for studying, working, making money, being the next albert einstein, or rubbing your little palm to euler equations, these are a few tips that I attribute it to becoming even more smarter since highschool (esp since last year).

- Breathwork Mo-Fr 3-5min
Important one

- Facemask (along with mse)
This was the biggest one but didn't work well longterm

- Eating more, less often and healthier / more balanced

- Lower stress (result of others)

- Age (natural development)

- Cutting out toxins (shampoo, hairwax, deo, toothpaste, parfum, plastic, ...)

- Not overtraining anymore (1-2x/week instead of 5-6x back then, different approach

- Using your brain for solving problems effectively & efficiently (brainstorming, practicing, putting ideas in notes, ...)
You become what you do

- Semen retention (might help too but I've never wanked much anyway)

Downsides: Even more nutrients get consumed by my brain instead of landing in my bones, more detached from the mass, seeing through everything

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thecel, Deleted member 4106 and 2 others
Jim Kwik

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and enchanted_elixir
make a thred on how to stop coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ChristianChad, Dystopian and 1 other person
If you want to get smarter for studying, working, making money, being the next albert einstein, or rubbing your little palm to euler equations, these are a few tips that I attribute it to becoming even more smarter since highschool (esp since last year).

Important one

- Not overtraining anymore (1-2x/week instead of 5-6x back then, different approach

- Using your brain for solving problems effectively & efficiently (brainstorming, practicing, putting ideas in notes, ...)
You become what you do

Downsides: Even more nutrients get consumed by my brain instead of landing in my bones, more detached from the mass, seeing through everything
Most bluepilled intelligence advice ever :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 15164 and 2 others
Most bluepilled intelligence advice ever :lul::lul::lul:
I just shared what changed it for me, for free. Might not fit to lazy idiots. My IQ went from 130-140 under severely bad circumstances to around 200. not that it matters much...

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, thereallegend, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
I just shared what changed it for me, for free. Might not fit to lazy idiots. My IQ went from 130-140 under severely bad circumstances to around 200. not that it matters much...
Oh shit I didn’t realize this was a satire post lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5189
The biggest tip for increasing your intelligence: thinking for yourself.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and enchanted_elixir
adderall

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Sexually Disabled
most bluepilled advice ever

Important one

You become what you do

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Need2Ascend
Yes everthing I've written is complete bluepilled and cope. your brain is unchangeable, you have no control over anything and it's over

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Dystopian
Not a single drug listed on here?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thecel, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
Cope because Intelligence is mainly genetic.
It is but certain drugs can still be effective in regards to focus, memory enhancement, and concentration. Traits synonymous with (perceived) intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
It is but certain drugs can still be effective in regards to focus, memory enhancement, and concentration. Traits synonymous with (perceived) intelligence.
adderallmaxxing :love:

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
adderallmaxxing :love:
I'd like to try either that or Ritalin though certain side effects do leave me a little hesitant (increased heart rate, blood pressure). Not to mention I'd have to get diagnosed with ADHD first but that's pretty simple.

I'll also try Cerebrolysin and/or Vorinostat (which works by HDAC inhibition) which increase neuroplasticity meaning you're just able to soak up and recall information a lot better.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Maybe I'll return to it, got bored a litte bit.
Ok? :dafuckfeels: got bored of endless admin power ?
AbsoluteComposedBagworm size restricted

Intelligence is a falio

Important one

You become what you do

Can cold showers help with that?

Can cold showers help with that?
No nothing can change your mental capabilities. Didn't you read the other responses from the 16 years olds? the know it the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Back