How to get Stacey w/ HTN looks?

D

Deleted member 15441

Bronze
Anyone actually have some kind of strategy to do this?

I was coming home from movies with my Low teir becky and saw 2x couples with legit blonde staceys. Both guys we're like 6'+ and looked cool and above average looking.

How can u compete at 5'10 HTN, it doesn't even seem possible?

I am thinking the onlyway is some sort of @Digital Hitler Instagram maxing and serioues Moneymaxing.

I way past coping with the Gym and looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
but HTN is already 'above average looking' so..?

• +1

I was coming home from movies with my Low teir becky and saw 2x couples with legit blonde staceys. Both guys we're like 6'+ and looked cool and above average looking.

I am thinking the onlyway is some sort of @Digital Hitler Instagram maxing and serioues Moneymaxing.

Looksmax

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and Deleted member 14478
but HTN is already 'above average looking' so..?
Idk if it's enough. Mabey these guys just have access to these stacies through old college social circles/friendgroups/ been dating for awhile?

Without them in social circle, cold approaching staceys is a no-go they don't send iOis to me much. In general their much more discrete than beckies.

Mabey I just need to approach them without iOis.

Dating apps to get stacey is impossible, so thats out.

• +1
Reactions: zeke714 and Deleted member 14478

I`m on a similar situation as you ( dunno if I`m HTN tho)
Tbh it`s hard af to get something decent being HTN, but at least I live on an ethnic shithole so competition is easy.
I would say try to get to a Chadlite level lookswise first at least

Tbh it`s hard af to get something decent being HTN, but at least I live on an ethnic shithole so competition is easy.
ascending past adding 1psl or 1.5psl maxing is impossible without surgurys and even than probably not.

HTN should in theory be enough for a Stacey-staceylite. The problem is getting access to these girls

I think since Im looks maxed already/gym maxed.

I'm gonna run Day Bar Game+Cold Approach with a big Instagram backing for social proof. And money max in the shadows.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 14478

you need to do all 4, gymcelling, looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing and instagram maxxing to even stand a chance.

but yeah if ur HTN its possible to get a stacey. u just instagram dm maxx (extremely higher success rate than tinder) and eventually youll find a lonely girl who just broke up with her bf and ditched by her friends who needs a boyfriend to fill the void. and that my friend, is where you come in:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, lasthope, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
Not trynna rude bro but ur not htn, maybe where u live u are (idk how people look there on avg)

• +1
Not trynna rude bro but ur not htn, maybe where u live u are (idk how people look there on avg)
Ik bro but yh thats why I said that I live onin a shithole and I`m comfortably above average here

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
Settle with an average girl op

• +1
be 6'4" HTN and you can get a stacy.

So basically just be tall and above average facially.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
you need to do all 4, gymcelling, looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing and instagram maxxing to even stand a chance.

but yeah if ur HTN its possible to get a stacey. u just instagram dm maxx (extremely higher success rate than tinder) and eventually youll find a lonely girl who just broke up with her bf and ditched by her friends who needs a boyfriend to fill the void. and that my friend, is where you come in:ogre:
TY for the imput.

I am long time gymceller and looksmaxer. So im gonna really Instagrammax going foward as that was my weak point. Im gonna follower your guide. I currently have 400 legit followers and 250 bought followers and
Gonna start mass following girls in the area and posting a fuck ton of stuff on stories. Need some better/good looking photos for actual posts.

• +1
TY for the imput.

I am long time gymceller and looksmaxer. So im gonna really Instagrammax going foward as that was my weak point. Im gonna follower your guide. I currently have 400 legit followers and 250 bought followers and
Gonna start mass following girls in the area and posting a fuck ton of stuff on stories. Need some better/good looking photos for actual posts.
What kinda pic did u put as profile pic?

Settle with an average girl op
hell no. I am legit barly attracted to beckies and generally have to be drunk to fuck them.

Getting becky is also cake walk once you gymcel/ and get a little older like mid 20s.

Run NT/Coolguy game and go after stacy jb’s cause they have lower standards