How to get taller past 21 y.o?

B

Brownskink

Bronze
(SERIOUSLY) im already 22 y.o and still being short asf despite consuming lots of dairy food and beverages + eating healthy since a kid and i need your advice on how to get taller naturally at this age?

Genotropin/HGH
IGF-1 LR3 receptor grade
Arimidex
Triiodothyronine (T3)
Levothyroxine (T4)
BPC-157
Carbon 60
HT042
Pyridosgtimine
Meclizine
Flurbiprofen
Methylsulfonylmethane
Chondroitin
KY19382
vosoritide

Inject all of them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reaper2, PrinceofDarkness, gr34ter and 7 others
Genotropin/HGH
IGF-1 LR3 receptor grade
Arimidex
Triiodothyronine (T3)
Levothyroxine (T4)
BPC-157
Carbon 60
HT042
Pyridosgtimine
Meclizine
Flurbiprofen
Methylsulfonylmethane
Chondroitin
KY19382
vosoritide

Inject all of them
if someone is gonna kts then they should at least try all of these so we can see

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reaper2, gr34ter, boyopower23 and 2 others
Genotropin/HGH
IGF-1 LR3 receptor grade
Arimidex
Triiodothyronine (T3)
Levothyroxine (T4)
BPC-157
Carbon 60
HT042
Pyridosgtimine
Meclizine
Flurbiprofen
Methylsulfonylmethane
Chondroitin
KY19382
vosoritide

Inject all of them
@BloodClot said me that thyroid hormones cant be injected

Genotropin/HGH
IGF-1 LR3 receptor grade
Arimidex
Triiodothyronine (T3)
Levothyroxine (T4)
BPC-157
Carbon 60
HT042
Pyridosgtimine
Meclizine
Flurbiprofen
Methylsulfonylmethane
Chondroitin
KY19382
vosoritide

Inject all of them
Whats this?

(SERIOUSLY) im already 22 y.o and still being short asf despite consuming lots of dairy food and beverages + eating healthy since a kid and i need your advice on how to get taller naturally at this age?
Do around 1-1.5 hours of pure STRETCHING every SINGLE day! And I don’t mean cardio or strength training but STRETCHING. Don’t believe those that say this won’t work. Look up some exercises online. Remember it must not include any form of strength or endurance training.
For the next 8-10 months at least. I know it sounds tedious but there’s a good chance it will work! I’ve heard so many good things about it.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reaper2, Brownskink, Krakowski and 1 other person
Genotropin/HGH
IGF-1 LR3 receptor grade
Arimidex
Triiodothyronine (T3)
Levothyroxine (T4)
BPC-157
Carbon 60
HT042
Pyridosgtimine
Meclizine
Flurbiprofen
Methylsulfonylmethane
Chondroitin
KY19382
vosoritide

Inject all of them
thyroid hormones are taken orally or transdermal

Also : HGH might work, get that maybe. How tall are you?

there's nothing you can do not sure what these retards in this thread are saying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, itsjustoverforme, schizo echochamber and 1 other person
Do around 1-1.5 hours of pure STRETCHING every SINGLE day! And I don’t mean cardio or strength training but STRETCHING. Don’t believe those that say this won’t work. Look up some exercises online. Remember it must not include any form of strength or endurance training.
For the next 8-10 months at least. I know it sounds tedious but there’s a good chance it will work! I’ve heard so many good things about it.
Seems cpnvincing Thanks dude i will try it out

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
there's nothing you can do not sure what these retards in this thread are saying
9A0C3C78 8895 40DB 8CCF 89378CF411B6

• JFL
Reactions: Gmogger
should try buying a lifted truck

if your growth plates are fused the only way is LL and stretching to show the height you've had even till now. if they are still open, keep your proteins REALLY high, do everything to max out your growth hormone (to get the furthest you need supps/sarms/steroids or pure hgh) and get your androgen receptors high. to find out if your growth plates are fused go get an x-ray. good luck brotha

Seems cpnvincing Thanks dude i will try it out
No problem bro. I can’t guarantee anything but it’s worth a try and it doesn’t hurt. Looking forward to hear about your progress. Can I just ask what race you are?

• +1
Reactions: Brownskink
Do NOT do LL, man. It’s extremely painful and can go wrong (look it up)

No problem bro. I can’t guarantee anything but it’s worth a try and it doesn’t hurt. Looking forward to hear about your progress. Can I just ask what race you are?
Shitskin Oceaniancel

• So Sad
Reactions: Red Fox
use shoe lifts, foids use make-up so why don't u use height-ups huh? or get LL