How to get the tiktok cut?

D

Dr. Bruh

Health is everything
Hello, can you please give me FOOLPROOF instructions on how to get the tiktok fluffy haircut? It seems to be so easy for everyone i feel like i'm retarded but i don't get it.

Screenshot 20240929 0958542

I have tried several times with thinks Like sea salt, silica powder and moroccan clay, but my hair always looks like this:

Man bangs leonardo dicaprio today 170215

How do i get it to be fluffy and also forward and not flat on my forehead? Do i need an hair iron for that?

Also another question - i have very fine blond hair, like donald trump, (not balding, i was born with it) and it always flies away in the wind making any kind of styling useless.

It flies around literally even when i open da door while i see niggas with tiktok hair go in 20kmh wind and it doesnt even move. HOW???

Wtf do i need to get the tiktok rizzler cut? Is my hair just bad not suitable for it?? Could donald trump get the tiktok cut? Pls tell me how you do it. 😿

@Dr. Mog @krisal @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ripcordgod1 @copefuel @positivecoper @malicieusss @Ragnar @FrameMaxxed @BongMog @Whatashame @exo @gioscotti @deNNN @AscendingHero @chrisN

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Magnum Opus, 5'7 zoomer and Snowskinned
Bump for you. Hair is so cancer to deal with tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Dr. Bruh
tiktok hair is bad, dont get it
Don't listen to him he's not a female TikTok hair boosts your appeal by a bunch as for your hair. Have you tried looking up step by step instructions like a grwm?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cavy and Dr. Bruh
Thought trollpost until
Also another question - i have very fine blond hair, like donald trump, (not balding, i was born with it) and it always flies away in the wind making any kind of styling useless.
not sure now...

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bruh
Hello, can you please give me FOOLPROOF instructions on how to get the tiktok fluffy haircut? It seems to be so easy for everyone i feel like i'm retarded but i don't get it. View attachment 3206199 I have tried several times with thinks Like sea salt, silica powder and moroccan clay, but my hair always looks like this: View attachment 3206202 How do i get it to be fluffy and also forward and not flat on my forehead? Do i need an hair iron for that? Also another question - i have very fine blond hair, like donald trump, (not balding, i was born with it) and it always flies away in the wind making any kind of styling useless. View attachment 3206218 It flies around literally even when i open da door while i see niggas with tiktok hair go in 20kmh wind and it doesnt even move. HOW??? Wtf do i need to get the tiktok rizzler cut? Is my hair just bad not suitable for it?? Could donald trump get the tiktok cut? Pls tell me how you do it. 😿
@Dr. Mog @krisal @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ripcordgod1 @copefuel @positivecoper @malicieusss @Ragnar @FrameMaxxed @BongMog @Whatashame @exo @gioscotti @deNNN @AscendingHero @chrisN
alright first of all, to get it you have to get a loose-wavy perm or get a curling iron/straightener. heat damage sucks man so use a protectant. for me, i got a perm because the curling iron looked like fucking shit but it still works. also!!!! texture powder and sea salt spray probably doesn't work for you but if you use a curling iron/straightener i recommened using based body works texture powder, it adds a lot more volume and it looks better. if you need any help let me know!

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bruh
alright first of all, to get it you have to get a loose-wavy perm or get a curling iron/straightener. heat damage sucks man so use a protectant. for me, i got a perm because the curling iron looked like fucking shit but it still works. also!!!! texture powder and sea salt spray probably doesn't work for you but if you use a curling iron/straightener i recommened using based body works texture powder, it adds a lot more volume and it looks better. if you need any help let me know!
thanks D1llonn L4tham for the tip!!!