Reactions: 000, goat2x, CursedOne and 1 other person
low bf and prominent zygos

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy, Patrick Baitman, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Dont be crisic, obviously

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lev Peshkov
Assume ur low bf u need good fat distribution and good zygos (and ofc dont be a fat fuck)

You can get a cheek fat remove surgery

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and CursedOne
Not so much prominent zygos but the actual frontal (lower sweep) cheekbone mass... i have mm tier zygos and suborbital mass but my lower sweep of cheekbone is average-subhuman tier so i look like i have nice cheekbones but i dont get the hollowness rip.

The more forward it sticks.. the bigger the hollow area (distance between front end of cheekbone and massetar muscle is larger)..

F0AjHIp   Imgur

^ Eppley zygos implant.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cutecel, Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 6264 and 5 others
Wide bigonial distance
Long ramus

I wouldnt fuck with that.

This is just a picture, looks amazing yes, but what about motion? Zygos implants tend to look unnatural when youre speaking

No bigger failo than having obvious plastic surgery done, theres still a ton of stigma, people will judge you insanely if you look unnatural

This guy had 100% zygos implants done, you can just see it. They are nowhere near as well done as the pic you posted, but still...

It can be Very easy if you have good cheekbones , my zygos are wide and big so even When i was bulked up (18-20%) bodyfat in good lighting i still had hollow cheeks

pretend you are drinking from a straw, and hold that position

zygo implants would ascend me so hard. My zygos are high set but just about not big enough to create hollow cheeks with out angle/lighting frauding.

Do zygo implants create any lateral projection? i.e increasing fwhr?

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
DIY MSE, for 200 bucks you get few mms of zygo widening and maybe some maxillary projection too with a FM.
Just need to get the DIY invisalign figured out next for dirty cheap ascensions available to everyone.

You can add the implants later if not satisfied yet.

I wouldnt fuck with that.

This is just a picture, looks amazing yes, but what about motion? Zygos implants tend to look unnatural when youre speaking

No bigger failo than having obvious plastic surgery done, theres still a ton of stigma, people will judge you insanely if you look unnatural

This guy had 100% zygos implants done, you can just see it. They are nowhere near as well done as the pic you posted, but still...

I completely agree. Address your failos and that's it. Adding is how you get botched looks.
But I still think it's cool someone did it 😂