How to get this permanently?

D

Deleted member 23804

Sphinx
Joined
Nov 11, 2022
Posts
2,945
Reputation
4,554
304D1D51 907C 4DEB BC17 D27B23256718


Serious answers only or I will make chili out of your parents and feed it to you
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Lip corner lift surgery
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant, StacyRepellent, LowTrust and 7 others
First wash your lips with water and then use vaseline. Water part is important don't skip it like most people.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
First wash your lips with water and then use vaseline. Water part is important don't skip it like most people.
It makes lips look fuller?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
It makes lips look fuller?
I've been using for 1 week and it made a difference, lips can't moisturaize themselves so they need an outside force.

For your question, ı don't know. There is no permanant solution to this problem, even fillers fade away after 12 months.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
I've been using for 1 week and it made a difference, lips can't moisturaize themselves so they need an outside force.

For your question, ı don't know. There is no permanant solution to this problem, even fillers fade away after 12 months.
What about lip augmentation?

It’s permanent I think
 
my lips look way better/fuller since I started using a heavy cream/nipple cream on them, also exfoliating with glycolic acid helps.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
damn its only 800 dollars in india what surgeries would you recommend for me if only 3 you have seen my face
That and minor canthoplasty
Maybe a nose job and minor fillers
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StacyAttractant, StacyRepellent and Deleted member 23558
Go for it
Try fillers first to give you idea about how it looks and what would you like to change before permanent surgery.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
jaw surgery and palate expander, or just a lift
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25705
depends on teeth, jaw and ur lips. ccw/cw can fix that
nah, I know people that have the same narrow lips even after mse & bimax, he needs lip widening via lip corner surgety stop recommending bullshit
 
Filler and a surgery i forgot the name about that make the mouth bigger
 
nah, I know people that have the same narrow lips even after mse & bimax, he needs lip widening via lip corner surgety stop recommending bullshit
i was talking about angles. not width
 
just get invasive jaw surgery + split ur palate in half in order to get better lip angles theory
if your lips are that messed up chances are so are your jaws
 
This is insane I will be chad with that surgery
 

Similar threads

narrowkid
Replies
1
Views
28
narrowkid
narrowkid
O
Replies
5
Views
41
mryhusadew
mryhusadew
bloathero
Replies
3
Views
38
GodzillaTheWise
GodzillaTheWise
F
Replies
9
Views
89
hopefullychadlite
hopefullychadlite
F
Replies
3
Views
51
foidslayer333boyo
F

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top