how to get truly straight hair?

Loko88

Loko88

verified slayer
I need a temporary way to have (real) straight hair (blowdryer didnt work well) before getting a keratin treatment.
I wanna curtainsmaxx but my wavy hair makes it impossible to have curtains without looking messy as fuck (last time i tried curtains with my current hair texture everyone told me that I should get a haircut lmao) but I wanna make sure that my norwood isnt gonna be visible if I get a keratin treatment.

embrace the waves

straighten it? I wash it 2x a week tops and straighten it with low heat(like one minute work total), makes it much easier to control, I don't fully straighten it cuz it looks faggy and damages ur hair further

Truly straight hair is shit bro. I cant style my hair without some product, and i dont like to use products. Therefore, my hair is always shitty.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 2275 and Deleted member 470
Straight.
Truly straight hair is shit bro. I cant style my hair without some product, and i dont like to use products. Therefore, my hair is always shitty.
I am destined to use clay on a daily basis till I day. Imagine the ugly abomination I'll be one day when I run out of clay :feelsree:

well what about just fixing the curls? I want to keep the current volume, just fix the curls so i can curtainsmax

well what about just fixing the curls? I want to keep the current volume, just fix the curls so i can curtainsmax
u cant fix your natural hair, just accept it and make the best of it

u cant fix your natural hair, just accept it and make the best of it
Of course you can with chemical treatments
I just wanna try how it will look before

Use castor oil as a leave in conditioner over. Wash it out the next day, shampoo, condition. Use Argan oil on damp hair and blow dry with low heat using round brush. Don't worry about getting your hair perfectly straight as long as it styled nicely.

Reminder I have wavey hair, and its better to have healthy looking hair instead of hair that is straight but looks brittle, dry and frizzy.