How to go about meeting some user IRL?

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
How can I go about meeting IRL some smart and mature Looksmax users with PSL knowledge? Need some real-life advice and hence want to organize a meetup. Even a single user meetup is fine.

Obviously I'll also be chipping in with my knowledge.

How to go about doing it? And how to handle privacy?

Inb4 we never hear from this dude again

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, the BULL, wollet2 and 2 others
Hope not!

Obviously highly public places are the only ones suitable.

Im gonna meet @AlexBrown84 one day when he visits DC

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, AlexBrown84 and AlexanderTheGreat
67e57b49381e520dac4a842c5813aa32

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174
Im gonna meet @AlexBrown84 one day when he visits DC
I also want to go the capital of the United States one day. If you're meeting, I'd be down to meet up too.

I want to take action instead of wasting my life away and a real-life PSL autist convo would be one way to get that.

I also want to go the capital of the United States one day. If you're meeting, I'd be down to meet up too.

I want to take action instead of wasting my life away and a real-life PSL autist convo would be one way to get that.
Im not a PSL autist tho, @AlexBrown84 thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
Im not a PSL autist tho, @AlexBrown84 thoughts?
How did you guys discover each other? Did you two swipe right to each other on Tinder?

I want to find looksmax users in my city. That's what I wanted to find out through this thread, i.e., what would be the best way to do it and get IRL feedback and convo...

How did you guys discover each other? Did you two swipe right to each other on Tinder?

I want to find looksmax users in my city. That's what I wanted to find out through this thread, i.e., what would be the best way to do it and get IRL feedback and convo...
Idk where he lives. He just looks to travel a lot and to nice places so probably will end up in DC. Idk where this guy lives and have never even heard his voice jfl

• +1

Best way is probably talking to people on discord first

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Thanks!

This seems like a great idea. I will execute it.
It would be a pleasure to meet up with you Alexander. I was in a similar situation as you and I overcame my situation. I think we’ll exchange great ideas in person, let’s talk.

Pm me your address along with the postal code, as well as a picture of your driver’s license so I know you’re legit. Looking forward to meeting you buddy :feelsyay: