Reactions: sytyl, Fear, Matthias8272 and 2 others
Watch the Virginia Tech shooting

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and ChoSeungHui
join the korean people's army and nuke the west

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, ThreadMatters, Deleted member 5875 and 1 other person
File:Ctapest.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Vermilioncore, ThreadMatters and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Fear, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
Idk man but want to know too, except something long term like Richard did. Was a lot easier to get away with it back in the day it seems

• WTF
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Good_Little_Goy, sytyl and 2 others
The simplest way to get the most kills would be to pull the fire alarm so everyone gathers in the field, parking lot, or wherever. Then you go ham with a bump stock & extended mag.
I'd get creative and try to get away with it. The idea is to make & plant remote detonatable explosives in orange cones by the spot they gather beforehand. After pulling the alarm instead of going to the gathering spot, go to a bathroom, blow them up & flush the remote down the toilet. Then make a 911 call when you leave the bathroom. Even better if they catch you doing this part on a security camera.

[ISPOILER]all in Minecraft of course. Seriously please don't go ER, I'm a bit paranoid of being killed in a shooting for no reason[/ISPOILER]​

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and sytyl
The simplest way to get the most kills would be to pull the fire alarm so everyone gathers in the field, parking lot, or wherever. Then you go ham with a bump stock & extended mag.
I'd get creative and try to get away with it. The idea is to make & plant remote detonatable explosives in orange cones by the spot they gather beforehand. After pulling the alarm instead of going to the gathering spot, go to a bathroom, blow them up & flush the remote down the toilet. Then make a 911 call when you leave the bathroom. Even better if they catch you doing this part on a security camera.

[ISPOILER]all in Minecraft of course. Seriously please don't go ER, I'm a bit paranoid of being killed in a shooting for no reason[/ISPOILER]​
Low IQ, bump stocks are banned and are a meme anyways. Also, you'd be a prime suspect because you were away from the explosion and also an ugly autistic incel

• JFL
Low IQ, bump stocks are banned and are a meme anyways.
seriously??? when the fuck they get banned they were legal a couple years ago.
Also, you'd be a prime suspect because you were away from the explosion and also an ugly autistic incel
probably be multiple survivors. I'm relatively NT, 5.5 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875

If I go er I'll probably go after jewish politicians that put E in the water or something not random ass niggas that didn't do anything to me. I'll also pretend to be a left wing feminist or some stupid shit. So the forum doesn't get closed and incels don't get blamed. Tbh ngl
in minecraft :feelsmega::feelsgiga::whatfeels::feelswow:

Last edited:
  • Love it