How to go from current eye area to morph?

G

goatedjordan23

MTN
the main things are lowered brow ridge, stronger brow bone. Would drop down supras and saddles infras accomplish the job or is that not enough?

IMG 3339
IMG 3394

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Zenis and wollet2
you should think of shooting yourself

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Emanuel, Zenis, Surgerymaxxer1998 and 1 other person
what implants with pagnoni would help?
no implants. it isn't that severe. you just need a slight lift. i think a temporal lift can also help in combination with canthopexy. i mean it depends on what you want. if you want slayer almond/hunter eyes that's the best bet. but if you just want under eye support i suppose infras can help. infras can be perfected by any surgeon. you could also opt for fat transfer in your infra area.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and goatedjordan23
no implants. it isn't that severe. you just need a slight lift. i think a temporal lift can also help in combination with canthopexy. i mean it depends on what you want. if you want slayer almond/hunter eyes that's the best bet. but if you just want under eye support i suppose infras can help. infras can be perfected by any surgeon. you could also opt for fat transfer in your infra area.
do you think drop down supras and infras, and then soft tissue work would be too much? i plan on getting soft tissue work but only after i get implants to really get the eye area i want

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
i want a lower brow bone tho, i want the eyebrows to sit a bit closer to the eyes, that would be achieved via drop down supras correct?

• Woah
try growing your eyebrows (thats on of the main differences between pitcures) you look quite tired so get more sleep. Try ice hooding, maybe try volufiline. you wont look like the image on the right but coping helps.

• Woah
lower eyelid retraction and eyelash maxxing with a water pencil