How To Go From Obese 2 Lean In Mere Weeks

D

Deleted member 32846

Iron
Now the thing is, is this can be detrimental to your future health but if you are some obese teen who needs to get fit before highschool or middleschool or evn college this is the method

Fast 800
The Fast 800 plan typically involves following a low-calorie diet for two non-consecutive days of the week (usually Mondays and Thursdays) and eating a regular, healthy Mediterranean-style diet on the other five days. On the fasting days, individuals consume nutrient-dense foods, including lean proteins, vegetables, fruits, and healthy fats, to help maintain proper nutrition despite the reduced calorie intake.

The plan is to make the fast 800 GOD level, only eat 800 calories a day of 1 food and burn thousands of calories a day I suggest cardio such as walking or running 10-15 miles a day starting in the morning and ending in the evening, this is a plan that should only go on for maybe 4-6 weeks anything beyond that is retardation

Maintenance after is key as your body will naturally once off the diet want to start binging, the key is to not binge and have strict discipline until you are not fat, again only do this if you're known as the obese loser and want to look godly before going back to school

nigga 2 weeks isnt enough to fuck up some fat kids health, that nigga already has all his vitamins from stuffing his face from whatever they can have. Good thread i will try out currently 15% bf wanna get to 12%

Recommending this to kids should be fucking illegal. If teen and obese small deficit and a lot of working out untill you get into healthier range and eat as much protein. This bullshit will only fuck up puberty and stunt your growth

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Mr. President and PrinceLuenLeoncur
another retard who procrastinated self improvement until the last possible moment and thinks he's going to turn into a slayer within weeks.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Lautrec, Deleted member 42218 and 5 others
another retard who procrastinated self improvement until the last possible moment and thinks he's going to turn into a slayer within weeks.

I am giving a guide that has worked for the masses dont plan on personally using

Recommending this to kids should be fucking illegal. If teen and obese small deficit and a lot of working out untill you get into healthier range and eat as much protein. This bullshit will only fuck up puberty and stunt your growth

You arent smart, like someone said above the kid already has enough nutrients from stuffing his face with processed food this is recommended by majority of doctors if someone is obese

Now the thing is, is this can be detrimental to your future health but if you are some obese teen who needs to get fit before highschool or middleschool or evn college this is the method

Fast 800
The Fast 800 plan typically involves following a low-calorie diet for two non-consecutive days of the week (usually Mondays and Thursdays) and eating a regular, healthy Mediterranean-style diet on the other five days. On the fasting days, individuals consume nutrient-dense foods, including lean proteins, vegetables, fruits, and healthy fats, to help maintain proper nutrition despite the reduced calorie intake.

The plan is to make the fast 800 GOD level, only eat 800 calories a day of 1 food and burn thousands of calories a day I suggest cardio such as walking or running 10-15 miles a day starting in the morning and ending in the evening, this is a plan that should only go on for maybe 4-6 weeks anything beyond that is retardation

Maintenance after is key as your body will naturally once off the diet want to start binging, the key is to not binge and have strict discipline until you are not fat, again only do this if you're known as the obese loser and want to look godly before going back to school
This will and can work but will be hell on earth

I much prefer going on a 2k diet for 3-4 months whislt retaining muscle mass with weightlifting and relying on the calories “out” to mainly come from physical activity so you burn 1-2k calories a day from that alone

Not only is this easily sustainable it’s less taxing on your health and teaches healthier Nutriton control and understandings. What you said would be good for a bodybuilder or anhbody understanding of nutrition but for a normie this will be a fad diet which will be relapsed within 2 months after the diets over as they didn’t get any fundamental nutritional knowledge to remain lean

I mean I still lose a ton of weight eating shit like this

Fucking Insane, I have done fad diets, they never work long term. My diet is far better sure it takes 3 months + to see results but that’s better than nothing

You arent smart, like someone said above the kid already has enough nutrients from stuffing his face with processed food this is recommended by majority of doctors if someone is obese
Maybe recommended for people who aren't in development. Any sane and educated doctor would highly disapprove of a such major deficit in puberty

Maybe recommended for people who aren't in development. Any sane and educated doctor would highly disapprove of a such major deficit in puberty

Can be recommended for teens who are obese

just lose muscle theory.

This is too extreme. All you had to say was calorie deficit below maintenance (200-300 calories lower to start ) plus increased cardio and increased protein. The faster you lose weight, the less likely you are to keep that weight off if done improperly.

Rapid leanmaxxing will leave you with a skinny fat build

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
DNP seems like a better choice than this auschwitz tier diet that will nuke your hormones and T