user123456

user123456

Equinox
Ordering a massive stack of thing next week

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
collagen is fine
rad will potentially rape hair tho
either make sure it don’t run in the family at all since hair loss is random asf or take fin

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, N1666, 4lt.Real and 1 other person
collagen is fine
either make sure it don’t run in the family at all since hair loss is random asf or take fin
I most likely take fin then trying to get a 24inch bidelt and bigger overall so its a 8-12 week cycle

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
I most likely take fin then trying to get a 24inch bidelt and bigger overall so its a 8-12 week cycle
for bidelt look into more androgenic options, sarms are very anabolic but barely androgenic at all

collagen is fine
It runs in everyone's family though. Just a matter of whether hair loss happens at 25 or 85. It will happen to everyone, even women. Taking this is basically just accelerating the timeline. Whether guys want to make that trade is up to them

just take collagen supplement if ur worried

It runs in everyone's family though. Just a matter of whether hair loss happens at 25 or 85. It will happen to everyone, even women. Taking this is basically just accelerating the timeline. Whether guys want to make that trade is up to them
taking fin while doing these things would prevent acceleration in hair loss i think since excess that’s turned to dht will be nuked by the fin

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and user123456
taking fin while doing these things would prevent acceleration in hair loss i think since excess that’s turned to dht will be nuked by the fin
Okay so instead of going bald you can give yourself man boobs, low libido, and depression instead. And side effects of finasteride may lost long after its use, or even be permanent. All this stuff just sucks.

Okay so instead of going bald you can give yourself man boobs, low libido, and depression instead. And side effects of finasteride may lost long after its use, or even be permanent. All this stuff just sucks.
Damm just thought about that to but osterine isnt strong enough for what i need

Damm just thought about that to but osterine isnt strong enough for what i need
Why even do sarms in the first place why not just lift weights normally

if u take roids u will need more than normal dose fin or dut depending on the 5ar activity on the PED