How to goddess maxx for life courtesy of Big Lenny

Deleted member 18436

Deleted member 18436

Solstice
The goal of this thread is to copy big Lenny for Strength maxx gains or any sort of thing your trying to improve at

Big lenny lenny

Big Lenny vouches and lives by having a spiritual sexual goddess for himself he chose CHRISTINA BROCCOLINI

Every time life get's hard or you question your life choices you can think of your spiritual and sexual goddess,

Step by step guide

1) Step one choose a sexual goddess you can either find a skank on instagram or tiktok, If your a furry fag pick rainbow dash i don't care.

2) Buy printed aparal from print on demand websites with pictures of your spiritual goddess.

3) Wear it to the gym Big Lenny did this don't be afraid child the world doesn't understand your mission.

4) Every time you want to quit a workout or stop doing something you know you should be doing eg diet or whatever think of your goddess.

5) Extra step if your a chad get a waifu pillow of your woman 2d or 3d this will be expensive but if you get a good return it's worth it for the cheap initial cost

for putting your sexual goddess on clothing

50d9db53e1c4c287781215f0eb5ae92884b2d087 hq

My sexual goddess is a pan face gook i prey to her everyday when i think of all the bodies i want to kill i constrain myself mina does not want this life for me.