How to grow calves? (gymcels GTFIH)

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
So what is the most efficient way to grow your calves muscles? In the Internet there are so many different opinions on it. Some say you should train them with high volume and light weight every day, others say you should train them like every other muscle with moderate weight and 8-12 reps and others say it’s completely genetic anyways and you should LDAR.
So what is True and does anyone here has grown his calves?

jump rope

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
just wear jeans and if u ever go to the beach then accept that ur ugly calves will be on full display, just own it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335
Riding bikes, every time I see a mf on a racer bike they have football sized calves.

high weight high volume

just wear jeans and if u ever go to the beach then accept that ur ugly calves will be on full display, just own it
I want mogger calves like these
B1F787F9 7BA1 4BF4 ADDD 27D9C191FE60

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Jazerk, Lux and 1 other person
Calves is like the maxilla of the legs, its up to bones/insertions sadly.

those insertions are genes he probably didnt even train them
His insertions aren’t even that good. He just has extremely massive calf muscle mass

if you have a body like this no lne but a faggot will look at your calves
Of corse upper body is more important but calves like these are a halo. Also my current calves are way to skinny that they failo me

Try to train them on a basic workout program for at least 2 years, if it doesn't work, try a very high frequency, if it doesn't work you need calf implants. No kidding, a lot of professional BBs have calf implants because even for some of them it's very hard to build good calves if you don't have the genes for it.

Implant results, from incel to gigachad, take the calfpill :blackpill:
Calf-Implants-result-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Tallwizrd, RoundHouse and 4 others
So what is the most efficient way to grow your calves muscles? In the Internet there are so many different opinions on it. Some say you should train them with high volume and light weight every day, others say you should train them like every other muscle with moderate weight and 8-12 reps and others say it’s completely genetic anyways and you should LDAR.
Hypetrophy (8-12 reps) as you’ve read online, don’t try anything weird, if you train it with the conventional natty methods, it should grow unless you have genetic problems.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
i would be chad if calves actually mattered

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Jack Grealish pill

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallwizrd and Deleted member 12669
Running 800m for time made my calves explode, along with 200m X 3

Haven't ran in a while tbh cuz I think I over did it and underate

Train them twice a week, sit, standing and in leg press and change rep ranges and they should grow. You can train them first thing in your workout too.

• +1
Reactions: Jazerk and RoundHouse
calf raises
like 10 sets

My story:

mid volume (12-16) sets for how ever -> ~1-2mm or so nonexistant growth
high volume training (20-28sets a week) for calves 3 months -> ~5mm growth and tendon pain
walking in barefoot shoes 1-2h a day with no additional calf training -> ~20mm growth 4 months with horrible calf DOMS. first 2-3 weeks were hell:hnghn: in the end didn't even get proper big calves because they were so small at the beginning anyway

I've seen some autist bodybuilders walking tip toed at home all the time and it has helped with growth

• +1
Reactions: newdldewdl
Theres nothing much you can do unless you are a serious bodybuilder who do crazy shit like insulin.

Calves are just like the forearms, pure genetics and wont grow much.

I mean in the long run they will grow, but dont expect any miracles. No magic workout will help you.

I get often comments about my forearms, even when i was a little skinny man they were big compared to the rest of my body

fuck a cow

Idk really, legs are really genetic dependent, there is some people who can only grow it by injecting T or something