How to grow hair fast asf

Dele Alli Regen

Dele Alli Regen

6'2 and HTN by June 2025 or rope
I’ve recently fell victim to an incompetent barber. I’ve ordered like 5 beanies to hide this mess. My hair used to be 6-7 inches and now it’s like 1.5 how tf do i grow it back out FAST. Also will minoxidil reverse a mature hairline from puberty?

@User28823

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Deleted member, nigkook and 1 other person
Damn that’s gonna take months to recover not even lying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, nigkook and User28823
I've seen guides posted here about rice water and oils like castor and argan oil helping but I have no experience with those so could be cope tbh

When I was on mk677 my hair grew noticeably faster and I was only on 12.5mg so 25mg would prolly be even better but again we're talking quarters of an inch faster than usual

Minoxidil won't reverse a mature hairline if those follicles are dead. It can accelerate the hair cycle but there is a shedding phase so you'll likely look worse before it gets better

I’ve recently fell victim to an incompetent barber. I’ve ordered like 5 beanies to hide this mess. My hair used to be 6-7 inches and now it’s like 1.5 how tf do i grow it back out FAST. Also will minoxidil reverse a mature hairline from puberty?

@User28823
Full diet primal and use raw milk and raw eggs on hair

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
Topical Cyclosporine is the most powerful known hair growth stimulant. Minoxidil is a meme in comparison.

idk how you can get it though. if you find a source tell us (y)

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
I've seen guides posted here about rice water and oils like castor and argan oil helping but I have no experience with those so could be cope tbh

When I was on mk677 my hair grew noticeably faster and I was only on 12.5mg so 25mg would prolly be even better but again we're talking quarters of an inch faster than usual

Minoxidil won't reverse a mature hairline if those follicles are dead. It can accelerate the hair cycle but there is a shedding phase so you'll likely look worse before it gets better
Damn that’s gonna take months to recover not even lying
kill myself peter griffin GIF by Family Guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Reformed and User28823
Topical Cyclosporine is the most powerful known hair growth stimulant. Minoxidil is a meme in comparison.

idk how you can get it though. if you find a source tell us (y)
not sure if i should thank you or be mad at u

i mean atleast im gonna be taking 25 mg for heightaxxing in like 1 weeks so that’s good i guess. how do i know if the follicles are dead?

i mean atleast im gonna be taking 25 mg for heightaxxing in like 1 weeks so that’s good i guess. how do i know if the follicles are dead?
if there hasn't been growth there for months - years its prolly over

• So Sad
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
if there hasn't been growth there for months - years its prolly over
i’ll still try minox anyways just to prevent anymore hair loss if there will be any. especially since i’m taking arimidex.

bro at least u have inches of hair

late 2022 i accidentally buzzed my hair TO A ZERO so I looked like a cancer patient and had to wear hats everywhere :lul: :lul: :lul:
brutal. i cant wait until my friends see me in a beanie and pull it off when im not looking. i might have to super glue that shit

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
also, why are u getting ur hair transplant done by the bulgarian dude instead of turkey. it’s faster right? surely they can’t fuck it up. @User28823

also, why are u getting ur hair transplant done by the bulgarian dude instead of turkey. it’s faster right? surely they can’t fuck it up. @User28823
turkey is full of hair mills with inexperienced and varying assistants doing the work rather than the doctor which can lead to very varied results and leave u easily botched

the bulgarian guy, Dr. Zarev, is one of if not the best surgeon in the world because he actually has a science to his transplants. He uses a custom software capable of identifying the smallest follicular units with multiple follicles which reduces scarring and allows for more follicles packed together

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
turkey is full of hair mills with inexperienced and varying assistants doing the work rather than the doctor which can lead to very varied results and leave u easily botched

the bulgarian guy, Dr. Zarev, is one of if not the best surgeon in the world because he actually has a science to his transplants. He uses a custom software capable of identifying the smallest follicular units with multiple follicles which reduces scarring and allows for more follicles packed together
interesting. thanks bro.

is it that deep you wanna rape your hair with pills and oils?

what does it look like now after youve let it marinate?

come on OP u can wait a few weeks ur lucious hair will die from these sketchy magical "hair growers!"

is it that deep you wanna rape your hair with pills and oils?

what does it look like now after youve let it marinate?

come on OP u can wait a few weeks ur lucious hair will die from these sketchy magical "hair growers!"
shut up faggot.

shut up faggot.

nigga nigga nigga.......

if your hair is the source of your looks then you must be one ugly fucking disgusting ffuckingh ugly ass paki

gtfo out of my country back to the palestine pack

smoking ur dead homies

nigga nigga nigga.......

if your hair is the source of your looks then you must be one ugly fucking disgusting ffuckingh ugly ass paki

gtfo out of my country back to the palestine pack

smoking ur dead homies
not a paki. hair is vital for EVERYONE. also hold that ban nigga🤣.