How to grow mogger eyelashes and brows

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
So , some studies show that dermarolling + peppermint oil is as effective as Minoxidil but without the side effects. I naturally already had long eyelashes and long dark brows , but I had scar on my eyebrow and it seems like the oil made the hair thicker there , since I can't see it anymore. If you want to have lashes and brows like an ethnic , use this stuff (if you're not using Minox) . And yeah , also don't forget carrier oil like coconut oil , since peppermint oil will burn you like a bitch

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220123-175707~2.png
    Screenshot_20220123-175707~2.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220123-175715~2.png
    Screenshot_20220123-175715~2.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • ppoil-mouse-study.png
    ppoil-mouse-study.png
    467.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 13787, AscendingHero and 2 others
Here’s a good tip; suck this dick and you’ll have the most faggoty eyelashes you could ever desire. Long and gracious, just like my dick.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, BrahminBoss, .👽. and 11 others
Here’s a good tip; suck this dick and you’ll have the most faggoty eyelashes you could ever desire. Long and gracious, just like my dick.
my dick isn’t that big :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Radon96 and Hueless
You think eyelashes is for fahggs or what ? Imo eyelashes are very important for eye area

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
No , peppermint oil , unlike castor , there are real scientific studies showin the efficiency of peppermint oil , look at the pic I added , you can see how the mice grew hair , just as minox did , actually even better , although hard to believe that peppermint oil is more effective than minox

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
pencil dick cuck
FAT DICK OR DEATH

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
Bro , the hairline got me so fucked up in life ngl , if I had lowset square hairline , I could apply mascmaxxed game , but no :hnghn:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17345
Bro , the hairline got me so fucked up in life ngl , if I had lowset square hairline , I could apply mascmaxxed game , but no :hnghn:
grow it out and to the side maybe

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, germanlooks and Deleted member 17345
pencil dick cuck
FAT DICK OR DEATH
0D7CBCA1 8FAA 425D A2B0 08FF29C6B48A

major fucking cope son.

My dick is long AND fat. It’s like the fucking titanic. That’s why when my dick fucks my girl, my dick sinks like the titanic and causes gushing water.

View attachment 1504189
major fucking cope son.

My dick is long AND fat. It’s like the fucking titanic. That’s why when my dick fucks my girl, my dick sinks like the titanic and causes gushing water.
NICE LARP CUNT NO MAN WITH A LONG AND FAT COCK WOULD DEFINE HIS MANHOOD AS GRACIOUS
NOW TURN AROUND and BEND OVER, FEMBOY

NICE LARP CUNT NO MAN WITH A LONG AND FAT COCK WOULD DEFINE HIS MANHOOD AS GRACIOUS
NOW TURN AROUND and BEND OVER, FEMBOY
JFL at you. The true definition of coping dicklet who yearns and envies my fat long juicy dick.

1DDBB5EB CBD7 4855 9615 729F326A43F1

Lmfao at dudes above shitposting :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AscendingHero and Constantin Denis
t
No , peppermint oil , unlike castor , there are real scientific studies showin the efficiency of peppermint oil , look at the pic I added , you can see how the mice grew hair , just as minox did , actually even better , although hard to believe that peppermint oil is more effective than minox
there is only one paper

So , some studies show that dermarolling + peppermint oil is as effective as Minoxidil but without the side effects. I naturally already had long eyelashes and long dark brows , but I had scar on my eyebrow and it seems like the oil made the hair thicker there , since I can't see it anymore. If you want to have lashes and brows like an ethnic , use this stuff (if you're not using Minox) . And yeah , also don't forget carrier oil like coconut oil , since peppermint oil will burn you like a bitch
this still going well??

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
how much are you supposed to put on your brow and do you have video tutorial

how much are you supposed to put on your brow and do you have video tutorial
Just mix couple of peppermint oil with castor oil and apply

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and sub5inchcel
Lol