How to grow more body hair?

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
I think it looks masculine and i want the look, to hell with smv i want to look like a man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and thorns
I think it looks masculine and i want the look, to hell with smv i want to look like a man
Testosterone and DHT are closely linked to body hair growth. Androgenic drugs like Masteron will make your body hair/facial hair grow faster. Trannies also start growing beards and body hair when they start blasting Test.

Raising your test/DHT naturally can spur more body hair growth. Lift weights, eat whole food with good macros, sleep adequately, etcetera.

Oral minoxidil will also aid hair growth throughout your body since it’s systemic.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Same, I want chest hair like Hexum and Cavill but I don’t have the genes for it :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr. President and F36
Same, I want chest hair like Hexum and Cavill but I don’t have the genes for it :feelsrope:
Qwdwdqwdqwdqwdqwdqwd 1

Over if you don't have his genes

Nah man, if youre under 25 its better to just shave everything off including your balls and beard

My ass is the hairiest thing on this planet and my t levels are that of a 80 yo tranny jfl
It's genetic buddy boyo