How to grow taller at 19?

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
I feel like i still can grow. I see thee threads where the person literally make their bodies lab experiments of random chemichals and is just insane, whats a non cope way to grow?

• Woah
Reactions: horizon
the cope is strong with this one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 20189 and 2 others
Bro youre already at 6ft height doesnt matter at this point

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and Deleted member 23154
Last edited:
Your 182 or 181? If that's case then your probably the full 183/6'0 in the morning or after spinal decompression.
6’0 is manlet height for Zoomers.

im a case a part, my growth pattern was very weird, from 18 to 19 i grew 7cm, from 17 to 18 i grew 8cm. I think i still have more to grow.
DAMN

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
im a case a part, my growth pattern was very weird, from 18 to 19 i grew 7cm, from 17 to 18 i grew 8cm. I think i still have more to grow.
whats ur parents height? what did u do for that kinda growth pattern

whats ur parents height? what did u do for that kinda growth pattern
176cm and 168cm i think, well i didnt exercise and would have the worst slept pattern you could imagine possible (Insane like stuff of didnt sleep for 2 nights), but i also didnt eat (I would literally starve for a day or 2 just because i was lazy to go to the kitchen), so i think maybe it was this intermittent fasting that helped lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Hop on MK677 and Huperzine A. If you can do HGH and AI also CJC Dac you will probably grow for sure.

Cope
Average height is still 5'10
Cope
6’0 is manlet height for Zoomers.
Facts, I thought it was tall until I went on dating apps and realised how many women want 6'1 MINIMUM. JFL even my own sisters said 6ft is not tall. I thought I was 6'1 till I measured myself and found out that around 12:30pm I'm just about 6'1 and then after at evening-night I'm just under (184). It's over for 6ft manlets.

Last edited: