How to grow taller ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
How much height can you add with ur genetic predicted potential ?

my dads like 5”7 and im 5”8

how to grow to 6”2 without the use of drugs,LL OR chmeicals

im 16 years old rn and what excerises/diet for heigthmaxxinf

eat a high animal protein diet

You are Asian so you ain't gonna get anywhere near 6' let alone 6'2

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and Dystopian
How much height can you add with ur genetic predicted potential ?
At 16, none.
my dads like 5”7 and im 5”8
You’re taller than your father, unless your mom is like 5’6, you’ve got like an inch or so max of growing left
how to grow to 6”2 without the use of drugs,LL OR chmeicals
“How to grow to 6’2 without the use of litteraly anything” ANS: use your imagination, imagine that you’re 6’2 and mogging everyone around you.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
At 16, none.

You’re taller than your father, unless your mom is like 5’6, you’ve got like an inch or so max of growing left

“How to grow to 6’2 without the use of litteraly anything” ANS: use your imagination, imagine that you’re 6’2 and mogging everyone around you.
How about 5”10 ? I want to become 5”10 and then after that surgerymaxx for chad face

How about 5”10 ? I want to become 5”10 and then after that surgerymaxx for chad face
You will get surgery for you face but not LL or take substances for your height?

bro you ain't growing 8 inches at 16. consider yourself lucky if you reach 5'10

Even if you stop growing 5,8 is still a life worth living

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, AngryShortMale, Deleted member 23865 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, mfk, AngryShortMale and 1 other person
No it's not
Perfectly fine to think that. Just my opinion - taken from a 5,5 turbo manlet so I guess I am biased anyway

You will regret not using drugs because of your stupidity. Get on drugs ASAP. I regret it so much I need to blow at least 70 000 USD$ and risk severly hindering my athletic potential now... I have to do LL at my age. If you end up under 6'0 you will NEVER forgive yourself. At your height and age, I can almost guarantee you will be under 6'0.

• +1
Reactions: mfk and chrisN
You will regret not using drugs because of your stupidity. Get on drugs ASAP. I regret it so much I need to blow at least 70 000 USD$ and risk severly hindering my athletic potential now... I have to do LL at my age. If you end up under 6'0 you will NEVER forgive yourself. At your height and age, I can almost guarantee you will be under 6'0.
Where to buy high quality safe HGH

Have a balanced and healthy diet. Lifting helps with testesterone and hgh

• JFL
Perfectly fine to think that. Just my opinion - taken from a 5,5 turbo manlet so I guess I am biased anyway
I respect you, living every day with people telling you to kill yourself is being resilient

• JFL
Reactions: mongolianpsycho
If you are asking that, you probably don’t have the iq neither to inject it or make the money for it.
I got. 6.5k is that enough and im 16 im not sure where to buy this safe lol im from australia and cant u take pills instead of injections ?

• JFL
I got. 6.5k is that enough and im 16 im not sure where to buy this safe lol im from australia and cant u take pills instead of injections ?
Prescription from a doctor, pay him extra for it
you are severely over estimating hormones, they just make genes express themselves you need to have the genes to begin with
Deficient hgh kids who take hgh and ai and maybe an androgen like anavar only turn to be 2 inches taller than what they suppose to be
TLDR don’t be hard on yourself for not blasting hormones, you would be subhuman anyway

• +1
Reactions: litaz
so many low iq idiots on this site

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29