How to gurantee sleep on your back (assymetrycels GTFIH)

billymidnight

billymidnight

🇲🇽 PSL God by 2027!
Finally found a way to not wake up sleeping on my side and also an efficient way to speed up the process of falling asleep on back
1. How to guarantee to wake up on back :

So basically ur gonna need to wear pants with a pocket. Now place a tennis ball in each pocket. And just like that ur body won’t fall on either side throughout the night.

2. How to speed up process:

Drink hot milk and have hot shower right before
And boooooooooooom just like that u no longer develop any assymertries!!!!!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: roguv, MK17KM, highschoolmaxxer and 7 others
My tennis ball method is crazy clever

• +1
Reactions: roguv, MK17KM, spermium and 1 other person
Finally found a way to not wake up sleeping on my side and also an efficient way to speed up the process of falling asleep on back

So basically ur gonna need to wear pants with a pocket. Now place a tennis ball in each pocket. And just like that ur body won’t fall on either side throughout the night.

bump

• Love it
Reactions: billymidnight
Sleep on back for asymmetry JFL:lul:

• +1
Reactions: 3weq and Repentsinner
  • +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real

this is clever, will try it out

this is clever, will try it out
Trust me it works , these other niggers are going to hate on an idea regardless of its good or not. Every single time I’ve done it I’ve woken up on my back

• +1
Reactions: Brad_ and saynotoshredding
I'm gonna try this out tonight

sleeping on ur side is more natural

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
Sleeping on ur back is the biggest npc thing lmao

• +1
Reactions: 3weq, Sapieeen and Repentsinner

you are the christopher columbus of .org

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: vex, TechnoBoss and billymidnight
So yall believe in facial asymmetry caused by a pillow but not in mewing, aight

What if I’m trying to fix assymmetry 😹😏

sleeping on your side doesn’t cause asymmetry, facial torsion and fucked up posture and sphenoid bone does

isnt it already too late anyways if u got asymetrical from side sleepibg

I’ve been forced to sleep on my back the last 9 nights due to jaw surgery. I thought I would have lots of trouble with it, but it’s been fine. Just sleep with your head elevated. So at like a 30-60 degree incline. I’m going to sleep this way from here on out to prevent tension and asymmetry issues on my face

when I sleep on my back it feels lie im chokeing, I have no idea why. Hopefully I dont have apnea

So yall believe in facial asymmetry caused by a pillow but not in mewing, a
mewing does not work that well bro it js gives u allusion of a better jawline and make ur jaw slightly better and asymmetrical face can be due to sleep on one side every night

I sleep on a Head immobilizer

I tried this last night and I was able to stay on back back the whole time great discovery

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
mewing does not work that well bro it js gives u allusion of a better jawline and make ur jaw slightly better and asymmetrical face can be due to sleep on one side every night
if bones don't move from mewing then they don't move from sleeping on one side either

Fuck this tiktok tier cope

giga iq