How to gymmax correctly

ppl routines don't make you look aesthetic, evenly distributed proper development doesn't actually look good, it just makes you look like a bloated potato.
Nah. Isolation causes the bloated potato look. That and training abs. Avoid: Lats, obliques, and too much biceps and triceps exercises. Note that all of the avoidance areas are caused by isolation, you should be hitting biceps and triceps only indirectly. I do a superset of triceps though but my biceps are massive in general so I don't hit them at all besides on back exercises.

correct, shoulders lats and upper chest is more important than everything else, and you have to be extremely careful with your lower chest and quads because they tend to develop harder than everything else for most people which gives them the down-pointed breast look.

serratus is also extremely important, but it depends on the shape of your rib-cage, I hypertrophied mine to compensate for my narrow ribs.
I have a very narrow ribcage. I wonder if it is possible to add some lat width (through pulling up or something like this) to fake a wider ribcage /torso when wearing clothes.I see many pro dude lat can only be seen a little under the armpit from the front.How much it would help a narrow ribcage? Does the serratus anterior and lats overlap? Then the latss is wider, so maybe it is not necessary to train the serratus anterior?What do u think?