How to have a friend girl

D

Deleted member 1632

Master
Hey guys i see that when you have girl as friend you become very popular and you meet new girls...
How to make girl as friend,what to talk about with girls.....

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vitruvian, buflek, UglyMan and 3 others
thx bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 2205
I once had a friend girl but she rejected me and now i am alone

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Ritalincel
Social circle. If you could be in one you already would be, but it would be nearly impossible now.

"female friend" eventually leads to relationship... or rejection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Framletgod and Krezo
it’s already over if you’re asking this question tbh ngl

Hey guys i see that when you have girl as friend you become very popular and you meet new girls...
i recently made friend with a girl, i talk about leanmax, gymmax, how to improve looks and surgery stuff with her, JFL,
supposely to have a workout "date" with her this weekend, but she live too far away...

just be good looking bro

You don't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I didn't think it was possible before, but my equals bro's girlfriend is really cool tbh. We party together a lot and she takes care of me like a sister. If she was single, she would be my 3rd oneitis ngl. But I'm happy for them, they're good people. Maybe one day I can be their bull

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Demir and Ritalincel
UglyMan

Daily blackpill even if women wants to be your fuckbuddy they would rather have good looking guy who is friend and also sex from time to time

So yea JFL at you for not being at least chadlite in 2019

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Roping Subhuman
Had girls try to befriend me first, took it as a ioi, still got rejected. :lul:
Fuck that stupid bitch. She wanted to use you in friendzone

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan
I honestly believe friendship, even if it’s at a very shallow level, is possible with foids. Most of my “friends” are foids, we don’t have much in common but we still hang out at lunch break, or help each other with assignments. Ofc my male friends are my only true friends.

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, DidntRead and mido the slayer
I speak of bestfriend like she helps you always,post picture with you on instagram...

Not really looking for 1.

the only legit way to get chick friends is getting rejected/being too nice. you could also be super gl and reject her but out of jealousity she would not introduce you to her friends etc

the only legit way to get chick friends is getting rejected/being too nice. you could also be super gl and reject her but out of jealousity she would not introduce you to her friends etc
another way is to making friend with low psl girl

another way is to making friend with low psl girl
theres 2 bad things with this in my opinion:
1. u either out PSL her and she will want you / be jealous and not introduce her to your friends
or 2. in my experience low PSL girls have ugly friends too. at least here in germany most good looking people are grouped of with good people and vice versa

1. u either out PSL her and she will want you / be jealous and not introduce her to your friends
or 2. in my experience low PSL girls have ugly friends too. at least here in germany most good looking people are grouped of with good people and vice versa
Debatelr

but ofc its better than not meeting anyone at all. u have to try everything maybe it works for u
Hmmmm disappointed with the same thing

yeah ugly fucks usually friend with ugly fucks. its like human classes.
aesthetics = everything.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Why the fuck would you want to be friendzoned?

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme

Yeah, Stacies and Stacylites always tried to befriend me until they realized I wasn't nt enough. Does that means I am not a subhuman psl wise?

Why the fuck would you want to be friendzoned?
Bro i don't want to have a relation with a girl that i want as friend for example.I need one to introduce me to her girlfriend

be attractive

Talk about tampons, pillow fights, and the general sperg shit from here

Just look like gandy or pray to gandy and then reincarnation max praise gandy tbh