How to have a straight and upturned nose naturally and permanently (without surgery)

S

Skyness

Iron
Before reading the thread, it should be noted that all the information is supported by @MrMaxilla

How to have a straight and upturned nose naturally and permanently
To determine why we have a crooked or drooping nose, we must first find out if this is due to genetics or bad habits.

In most cases it is due to bad habits since genetics is the basis of how your facial structure will be, external factors will give your genetics a supportive asset to be able to maximize your potential unless you have bad habits, no you will be able to take advantage of it. all your genetic potential

The nose is formed mainly by two paired nasal bones, the cartilaginous tissue and the nasal septum that is inserted into the palatine bone, in addition to separating both nostrils, it functions as a vertical support for the entire nose, something very important, the anterior nasal spine. that supports the tip of the nose. Bearing this in mind, when the palate narrows together with the teeth, it causes the palate to join upwards and inwards, causing a hump in the nose in the case of the tip, seeing little projection of the anterior nasal spine, all the cartilage of the nose. tip. the nose has no support, falls downwards and inwards, which causes the well-known hooked or hooked nose, as some say

It must be taken into account that the skin where the nose grows will grow to where it should grow, so if there is not a correct projection of the anterior nasal spine, the cartilaginous tissue of the nasal tip will be small for the large skin it has. already grown as it should, which will cause the skin under the tip of the nose to hang down

Most of the time it happens that when you smile you only see 6 teeth or less, which means that you had a bad jaw development that probably caused the hump.

of the nose, having said this last thing that I said before (very narrow palate).

To eliminate the hump of the nose if you have a very narrow palate is to widen the palate as much as possible, which can be achieved with a palate-breaking orthodontics or a variant of pulling the thumb

To project the tip of the nose, we will use the nosepull, which consists of pressing and pulling the front part of the palate with the thumbs up and forward, just behind the incisor teeth, something similar to the thumb pull but pulling the part front of the nose. . palate, so it could be a variant.

This all boyos

Attachments

• 1683020844765.png
    1683020844765.png
    54.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1683021851482.png
    1683021851482.png
    549.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, CT03, Deleted member 28414 and 2 others
Before reading the thread, it should be clarified that all the information is supported by @MrMaxilla

To determine why we have a crooked or drooping nose, we must first find out if this is due to genetics or bad habits.

In most cases it is due to bad habits since genetics is the basis of what your facial structure will be like, external factors will give your genetics a supportive asset to be able to maximize your potential unless you have bad habits, you will not be able to take advantage of it. your full genetic potential
The nose is made up mainly of two paired nasal bones, the cartilaginous tissue and the nasal septum that is inserted into the palatine bone, in addition to separating both nostrils, it functions as a vertical support for the entire nose, something very important, the front nasal spine that serves as a support for the tip of the nose. Taking this into account when the palate narrows together with the teeth it causes the palate to join upwards and inwards causing a hump in the nose in the case of the tip when seeing little projection of the front nasal spine all the cartilage of the tip Since the nose has no support, it falls downwards and inwards, which causes the well-known aquiline or hooked nose, as some say.
It must be taken into account that the skin where the nose will grow to where it should grow, so if there is not a correct projection of the front nasal spine, the cartilage tissue of the nasal tip will be small for the large skin that has already grown as should, which will cause the skin under the tip of the nose to hang down

Mostly it happens that when you smile you only see 6 teeth or less, which means that you had a bad development of the maxilla which probably caused the hump
of the nose, having said the last thing that I mentioned before (very narrow palate).
View attachment 2180034
To eliminate the hump from the nose if you have a very narrow palate is to widen the palate as much as possible, which can be achieved with an orthodontic palatal breaker or a variant of thumb pulling

To project the tip of the nose, we will use the nosepull, which consists of pressing and pulling the front of the palate with the thumbs up and forward, just behind the incisor teeth, something similar to thumb pulling but pulling the front of the nose. palate, so it could be a variant.
View attachment 2180035
This all boyos
is thumbpulling actually legit? since mse usually looks shit surely palatal expansion from thumbpulling would look shit too

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Watchout plastic surgeons, you've got competition

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, rubberduck, shogrim and 7 others
my guy what do you do about a asymmetrical nose like the bump part nose is off to one side more than the other

• +1
my guy what do you do about a asymmetrical nose like the bump part nose is off to one side more than the other
Do you mean a bad positioning or deviation like the one in the image?
desviacion-del-tabique-nasal-tras-una-fractura-nasal-mua-es-eficaz-si-se-realiza-temprano-sera-necesaria-otra-cirugia-modelo-de-liberacion-cxmtxk.jpg

• +1
is thumbpulling actually legit? since mse usually looks shit surely palatal expansion from thumbpulling would look shit too
thumb pulling is legitimate, the only thing is that you must be very consistent since the accumulation of force and attempts over time will give good results without screwing up your teeth, in my case I used these methods thumb pulling + nose pull and I even got less gingival show for example

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
thumb pulling is legitimate, the only thing is that you must be very consistent since the accumulation of force and attempts over time will give good results without screwing up your teeth, in my case I used these methods thumb pulling + nose pull and I even got less gingival show for example
nah i mean will it actually look good

• +1
i got a hooked nose and a very thin one (i think because of me braces............) and eye bigger then the other one
its not genetic because nobody in me family has it

i gonna try it if me braces gonna be over

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ominion
yes exactly but not as bad as in this image
If it doesn't look as bad as in the image, you can show off your nose less bent or more straightened to a point where it's almost not noticeable, but considering that it's bone, you should try it, if you don't feel satisfied, have surgery as a last resort.

nah i mean will it actually look good
yeh try it bro you just have to be careful with your teeth when doing it, expanding your palate is an underrated softmax

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
i got a hooked nose and a very thin one (i think because of me braces............) and eye bigger then the other one

Yes friend try it, I also forgot to clarify, take care of your posture to the greatest, always back straight, be careful with the neck and shoulders, the posture will help you in that or at least it will not let it get worse

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
Before reading the thread, it should be noted that all the information is supported by @MrMaxilla

In most cases it is due to bad habits since genetics is the basis of how your facial structure will be, external factors will give your genetics a supportive asset to be able to maximize your potential unless you have bad habits, no you will be able to take advantage of it. all your genetic potential

The nose is formed mainly by two paired nasal bones, the cartilaginous tissue and the nasal septum that is inserted into the palatine bone, in addition to separating both nostrils, it functions as a vertical support for the entire nose, something very important, the anterior nasal spine. that supports the tip of the nose. Bearing this in mind, when the palate narrows together with the teeth, it causes the palate to join upwards and inwards, causing a hump in the nose in the case of the tip, seeing little projection of the anterior nasal spine, all the cartilage of the nose. tip. the nose has no support, falls downwards and inwards, which causes the well-known hooked or hooked nose, as some say

It must be taken into account that the skin where the nose grows will grow to where it should grow, so if there is not a correct projection of the anterior nasal spine, the cartilaginous tissue of the nasal tip will be small for the large skin it has. already grown as it should, which will cause the skin under the tip of the nose to hang down

Most of the time it happens that when you smile you only see 6 teeth or less, which means that you had a bad jaw development that probably caused the hump.

of the nose, having said this last thing that I said before (very narrow palate).

View attachment 2180034
To eliminate the hump of the nose if you have a very narrow palate is to widen the palate as much as possible, which can be achieved with a palate-breaking orthodontics or a variant of pulling the thumb

To project the tip of the nose, we will use the nosepull, which consists of pressing and pulling the front part of the palate with the thumbs up and forward, just behind the incisor teeth, something similar to the thumb pull but pulling the part front of the nose. . palate, so it could be a variant.

This all boyos
will lateral thumb pulling increase face width? I already have a wide face

• +1

braces ruined my nose aswell

View attachment 2180034

This all boyos
your thumbs are not hard enough to split the sutures

can you recommend a good thumbpulling tutorial on yt or thread here