how to have cheekbones

E

elaniux

Iron
i barley have any cheekbones ngl and im almost 18 so we can rule out any coming in for puberty

how can i make the tiny bit of cheekbones i have appear?

or how can i make them bigger w/out any surgery?

I heard that palate expanders should help with this. Lose weight/debloat, maybe it's because of your body fat percentage.

• +1
Reactions: klimo
You don't.

They are genetic. If you drop down to a low body fat % and see your abs and have no visible cheekbones, you simply don't have cheekbones that are visible in any lighting or under any circumstances. The bone mass is not there.

Bodybuild chinese

This guy dropped to sub 5% body fat and he still has a pudgy face with no facial definition whatsoever. No cheekbones, no jawline, nothing. Just a puddle of fat.
Bad luck in the gene lottery.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, klimo, Egyptianmogger and 1 other person
You don't.

They are genetic. If you drop down to a low body fat % and see your abs and have no visible cheekbones, you simply don't have cheekbones that are visible in any lighting or under any circumstances. The bone mass is not there.

View attachment 2808250

This guy dropped to sub 5% body fat and he still has a pudgy face with no facial definition whatsoever. No cheekbones, no jawline, nothing. Just a puddle of fat.
Bad luck in the gene lottery.
Trystin gooklet lee this manlet has been gaining since going to la years ago. #Saucedtothrgils

Last edited: