How to have deeper conversations to bond with people?

FallenCelestial

FallenCelestial

Could be 6'5 chad however lil bro got those genes
When I think about the kind of conversations I had with people, they were always very basic. Just how are you, what are you up to, how's school, etc.?
These are certainly not the kinds of conversations that build a relationship. I think I struggle a lot with how to talk to people in a way that builds solid trust and interest, except for a few of my homies that I vibes with or beckies.
How do you find topics for interesting bonding conversations? Or even topics to talk about in general? I recently watched LEVELS by hoemath where he talks TLDR about every time you should share a little bit more based on the fact how other person reacts, however I can't really imagine topics.
I think very high inhibid makes me share very little or overshare too much. Topics I like to talk about are politics, science in general, computer science, economics, serials...
Don't take this exclusively as how to talk to girls, this instance is mainly how to better bond with my friends on holiday.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Htn or deth

Htn or deth
I am around 5 PSL so it shouldn't be a problem, just (acording to online test) autistic ADHD with overthinking everything

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
it happens naturally when you get to know someone dont listen to those youtube videos made for incels

it happens naturally when you get to know someone dont listen to those youtube videos made for incels
I mean those LEVELS are from some psychology guy so it shoudn't be bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back