How to have girls come suck you off from Tinder matches?

DarkAscender

DarkAscender

game of bones
I've downloaded tinder recently, like a couple hours ago (as an ethnic in the Netherlands) so quite high diff. And to my surprise I've actually matched with quite a good looking girl. And she texted me first. Thing is.. wtf do I say lol. I didn't think I would get this far. :forcedsmile:

I'm no chad so I can't rlly say, "come suck this dick" or something like that haha.
She's texting me rn.. I just want to hookup ngl.

What do you guys think?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, EdgyFashionist, Gonthar and 2 others
I've downloaded tinder recently, like a couple hours ago (as an ethnic in the Netherlands) so quite high diff. And to my surprise I've actually matched with quite a good looking girl. And she texted me first. Thing is.. wtf do I say lol. I didn't think I would get this far.

I'm no chad so I can't rlly say, "come suck this dick" or something like that haha

What do you guys think?
idk say some nt shit talk abt normie things
unless shes a whore you will need to talk to her and waste time w her (ik but cant be in another way)

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
idk say some nt shit talk abt normie things
unless shes a whore you will need to talk to her and waste time w her (ik but cant be in another way)
Tbh her pics give kinda a weird vibe ngl. I'm gonna try and go the nt route tho

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Basically like @PsychoH said just be NT and talk about normie shit. However I must add you do need to be at least low chadlite for this to work effectively.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and PsychoH
Basically like @PsychoH said just be NT and talk about normie shit. However I must add you do need to be at least low chadlite for this to work effectively.
HTN should be enough, unless shes stacylite+ herself u need to be chadlite. I've seen some HTNs easily get stacylites.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and DOHC
DM me screenshots of the texts

I'll do an Andrew Tate by doing the typing

Its the only way you stand any chance of getting pussy and not getting friendzoned ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and DarkAscender
HTN should be enough, unless shes stacylite+ herself u need to be chadlite. I've seen some HTNs easily get stacylites.
I think it could be if you're tall, jacked and have nt/professional pics. But i've been here long enough with both this account and my previous acct (C4ZR1enjoyer i think) to know most people here aren't NT enough to have anything aside from basement selfies.

btw who do yt are good examples of HTN? Imo andrew garfield, prime justin timberlake, kurt cobain, and blackgymmax are htn.

Last edited:
  • +1
who do yt are good examples of HTN? Imo andrew garfield, prime justin timberlake, kurt cobain, and blackgymmax are htn.
prettyboymaxed Justin Bieber.
definition of htn. Statusmaxxed asf

• +1
prettyboymaxed Justin Bieber.
definition of htn. Statusmaxxed asf
Prime justin bieber v0 hg6znld07tfa1

Like justin bieber here? Or would you give him low CL(that's what i give him in his absolute prime)? Sorry for asking all these questions i just dk if you rate harsher than i do. From what i see i rate harsher than most but not as harsh as quite a few users here.

• +1
View attachment 3182611
Like justin bieber here? Or would you give him low CL(that's what i give him in his absolute prime)? Sorry for asking all these questions i just dk if you rate harsher than i do. From what i see i rate harsher than most but not as harsh as quite a few users here.
No he is cl here, i mean him but i mean younger, like the baby baby bay oh video clip. there he is htn

• +1
No he is cl here, i mean him but i mean younger, like the baby baby bay oh video clip. there he is htn
oh i see. yeah i agree with you he was HTN when younger. So yh you do rate about the same as I do.

• +1
oh i see. yeah i agree with you he was HTN when younger. So yh you do rate about the same as I do.
I do yes. Hate Bieber though but he was the definition of HTN back then.

• +1
Just be direct
Organize a meet up soon
If you take too long having pointless convo it’ll go nowhere, remember she has 1000 other matches

• +1
first step be a Chad

• +1
DM me screenshots of the texts

I'll do an Andrew Tate by doing the typing

Its the only way you stand any chance of getting pussy and not getting friendzoned ngl
Ah I think I already said something stupid bcs she stopped replying :lul:
man jestering on tinder is such a drag I’ll just keep it to clubs

Ah I think I already said something stupid bcs she stopped replying :lul:
man jestering on tinder is such a drag I’ll just keep it to clubs
DM screenshot

I promise I won’t laugh

• JFL
have a good faceonality

• JFL
I've downloaded tinder recently, like a couple hours ago (as an ethnic in the Netherlands) so quite high diff. And to my surprise I've actually matched with quite a good looking girl. And she texted me first. Thing is.. wtf do I say lol. I didn't think I would get this far. :forcedsmile:

I'm no chad so I can't rlly say, "come suck this dick" or something like that haha.

What do you guys think?

Remember she's texting you and 50 others, so don't get too attached.

• +1