How to have infinite endurance in bed!

kiyopon

kiyopon

Bronze
Why does this matter?

If you somehow end up getting into bed with a girl your performance will have a HUGE effect on your future. If it goes wrong she could humiliate you to her friends and ruin your reputation, if it goes well she could recommend you to her friends and hugely improve your reputation/smv.

"I'll be good anyway trust me!"

NO YOU WONT.

My anecdote

I took 20mg everyday of fluoxetine and I was able to last as long as i wanted, when i stopped taking it i slowly lost this ability and concluded that this HAD to be what was causing it. I researched it and it turns out that prolonged male ejaculation is a common side effect!

What do I take?

Take prozac/fluoxetine, a low dose is enough and there are no dangerous side effects!!! However you cannot just take this one day before, you must use it for atleast1 week to 1 month for this effect to occur. This is the ultimate performance enhancer with the least risk!

How long do I have to take it for this superpower to become mine?!

Around 1 week should be enough to obtain this ability, maybe more/less depending on your dosage, height weight, seratoni levels etc.

Side effects for someone with seratonin levels that meet the criteria to be prescribed this (NHS)

• Nausea - try taking fluoxetine with or after food (i didnt experience this)
  • Headaches - most of you probably drink 3-4L a day anyway (i didnt experience this)
  • Being unable to sleep - take it first thing in the morning (i didnt experience this)
  • Diarrhoea - eat and drink normally (i didnt experience this)
  • Feeling tired or weak - (i didnt experience this)
Side effects for someone with normal seratonin levels
  • Same as listed above
  • Seratonin syndrome

Seratonin syndrome
  • Can range from being so mild that its unnoticable to DEADLY
  • DO NOT mix recreational drugs with fluoxetine
  • DO NOT take more than 20mg unless you have been prescribed a higher dose
  • I advise you to not take this year round and minimise your usage
  • Signs and symptoms include agitation, anxiety, restlessness, disorientation, diaphoresis, hyperthermia, tachycardia, nausea, vomiting, tremor, muscle rigidity, hyperreflexia, myoclonus, dilated pupils, ocular clonus, dry mucous membranes, flushed skin, increased bowel sounds, and a bilateral Babinski sign.

Conclusion

If used carefully it will yield great results with minimal risks and side effects.

@Infinite

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstoevsky, Infinite, Lethbridge and 4 others

How to have infinite endurance in bed!​

why would I want this when im trying to sleep nigga

dnr

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and dad
When I find a gf after respawn i will like this post.

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman, mvp2v1 and kiyopon
prozac is my psych medication and that shit does not make me last long but I can go for more rounds

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and kiyopon
prozac is my psych medication and that shit does not make me last long but I can go for more rounds
that sounds like a sexual benefit to me!

that sounds like a sexual benefit to me!
I meant to say it was my psych medication I take escitalopram now

why the fuck would your dumbass take prozac or recommend it to others, you cant even get that shit unless your prescribed it

that shit will give you headache, brainfog, drowziness, mood swing, erectile dysfunction, mania etc

fuck you nigga

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Jarate
good thread

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
just take shilajit bhai

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kiyopon, RAMU KAKA and incelmogger
Serotonin syndrome is mostly bs and very rare (also almost never fatal, usually people just go into psychosis if they get it bad along with a mix of the other symptoms you listed) unless you’re mixing it with a fucking absurd amount of uppers and are on a moderate-high dose ssri. 20mg is a small prozac dose, so adding in stimulants (includes shit like Wellbutrin) for more endurance/arousal and benzos to calm the anxiety is safe. I take 200mg fluvoxamine (ssri) on top of benzos and dexamphetamine. Also this is true when I’m really horny I can go for a couple hours straight on this shit. But if you do get serotonin syndrome badly make sure you have antipsychotics (olanzapine is probably the best option), benzos and something like cyprophetadine/periactin on deck. And do not mix this shit with opiates or alcohol lol.

• +1
why the fuck would your dumbass take prozac or recommend it to others, you cant even get that shit unless your prescribed it

that shit will give you headache, brainfog, drowziness, mood swing, erectile dysfunction, mania etc
SSRIs are prescribed to people who have premature ejaculation as well lmao, and the sexual sides can easily be countered especially if you’ve only taken it for a week. Some people only get those side effects for a week anyways. Rare that it triggers mania or hypomania as well on its own, unless you’re already predisposed to it.

• +1
Why does this matter?

If you somehow end up getting into bed with a girl your performance will have a HUGE effect on your future. If it goes wrong she could humiliate you to her friends and ruin your reputation, if it goes well she could recommend you to her friends and hugely improve your reputation/smv.

NO YOU WONT.

My anecdote

I took 20mg everyday of fluoxetine and I was able to last as long as i wanted, when i stopped taking it i slowly lost this ability and concluded that this HAD to be what was causing it. I researched it and it turns out that prolonged male ejaculation is a common side effect!

What do I take?

Take prozac/fluoxetine, a low dose is enough and there are no dangerous side effects!!! However you cannot just take this one day before, you must use it for atleast1 week to 1 month for this effect to occur. This is the ultimate performance enhancer with the least risk!

Around 1 week should be enough to obtain this ability, maybe more/less depending on your dosage, height weight, seratoni levels etc.

Side effects for someone with seratonin levels that meet the criteria to be prescribed this (NHS)

• Headaches - most of you probably drink 3-4L a day anyway (i didnt experience this)
  • Being unable to sleep - take it first thing in the morning (i didnt experience this)
  • Same as listed above
  • Seratonin syndrome

Seratonin syndrome
  • Signs and symptoms include agitation, anxiety, restlessness, disorientation, diaphoresis, hyperthermia, tachycardia, nausea, vomiting, tremor, muscle rigidity, hyperreflexia, myoclonus, dilated pupils, ocular clonus, dry mucous membranes, flushed skin, increased bowel sounds, and a bilateral Babinski sign.

Conclusion

If used carefully it will yield great results with minimal risks and side effects.

@Infinite
Too much work just wear a condom

I meant to say it was my psych medication I take escitalopram now

fuck you nigga
i took it for over a year and experienced none of these side effects

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Why does this matter?

NO YOU WONT.

My anecdote

What do I take?

• Same as listed above
  • Seratonin syndrome

Seratonin syndrome

Conclusion

@Infinite
W

• +1
The fuck am I supposed to do with this information nigga? Go post this shit on reddit.

• +1
Reactions: Facecel
Why does this matter?

NO YOU WONT.

My anecdote

What do I take?

• Same as listed above
  • Seratonin syndrome

Seratonin syndrome

Conclusion

@Infinite
first step,find a bitch to get in bed with first

• +1
Reactions: Facecel
99% of people in here aren't having sex
i strongly disagree with that made up statistic it's more like 80-90% also for that 80-90% this could be useful to them one day in the future!

kys cuck

• JFL
The state of T in this current generation forum.

Just kill your will to live with ssri to last 5 minutes longer jfl

Bookmarked this post so that I can read it after reincarnation.

• +1
I remember when I tried SSRI for my sensory processing disorder (didn't help with sensory processing disorder).

I could hold erection but couldn't ejaculate no matter what I tried.

Why does this matter?

NO YOU WONT.

My anecdote

What do I take?

• Same as listed above
  • Seratonin syndrome

Seratonin syndrome

Conclusion

@Infinite
Dopaxatine mogs

I just jerk off the day before sex and it works

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Why n
Why does this matter?

NO YOU WONT.

My anecdote

What do I take?

• Same as listed above
  • Seratonin syndrome

Seratonin syndrome

Conclusion

@Infinite
Why not just use dapoxetine

Just kill your will to live with ssri to last 5 minutes longer jfl
does the opposite, 90%< of this forum is probably depressed anyway so itll give most a will to live.

nope you can last hours longer its literally as long as your cardiovascular endurance can hold up

Dopaxatine mogs

I just jerk off the day before sex and it works
yeah i mean any ssri will give you the same effect however im talking specifically about fluoxetine/prozac as it is probabyl the most frequently prescribed ssri

I remember when I tried SSRI for my sensory processing disorder (didn't help with sensory processing disorder).

I could hold erection but couldn't ejaculate no matter what I tried.
what was your dosage

any ssri is fine
I think dapoxetine was specifically made for premature ejaculation so maybe it would have less side than full blown SSRIs for depression

yeah i mean any ssri will give you the same effect however im talking specifically about fluoxetine/prozac as it is probabyl the most frequently prescribed ssri
Imagine taking SSRIs to get a side effect when you can take drugs specifically made for that

Imagine taking SSRIs to get a side effect when you can take drugs specifically made for that
i dont take ssris for this effect :lul: nope there are drugs made to stimulate people with ED's but if you take those recreationally/without having an ED you can develop an ED

doesnt give even remotely similar results
how I last way longer jerking off before I'm not taking an SSRI are you fucking kidding me

Dedicated to what, a better overall option like keeping fit? Lmao
keeping fit wont change premature ejaculation anywhere near the level of taking ssri's

You've tried both?
im fit and always have been, recorded my resting heart rate this morning and it was 44bpm.
i used to take ssri's for over a year.

yeah ive tried both if you wanna bypass premature ejaculation then ssri's are the way

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
im fit and always have been, recorded my resting heart rate this morning and it was 44bpm.
i used to take ssri's for over a year.

yeah ive tried both if you wanna bypass premature ejaculation then ssri's are the way
thx for sharing though i don't see ssri's work out in a longer term. I've only took Setraline when I refused other ones I made the curry foid GP :soy: because I said the same reason lmao

thx for sharing though i don't see ssri's work out in a longer term. I've only took Setraline when I refused other ones I made the curry foid GP :soy: because I said the same reason lmao
jfl at your original reply when we literally agree and have both been on ssri's in the past

jfl at your original reply when we literally agree and have both been on ssri's in the past
Different experience mate, cardio felt better too Idk about sex, can't remember