how to have more facial harmony

D

Deleted member 43286

Iron
im trying to have both sides of my face look the same , using hard gum on a diffrent side everyday and my eyebrows but whenever i use the inverted filter i look like a autistic retard , what should i do?

• +1
Reactions: OSOARROGANT
im trying to have both sides of my face look the same , using hard gum on a diffrent side everyday and my eyebrows but whenever i use the inverted filter i look like a autistic retard , what should i do?
Its mostly how your features work together

• JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone, arabcelxxx, SonOfDarkseid and 2 others
Watch some retard tik tok say “it’s how your features work together”.
They do actually if you have failos. If your jaw is short in proportion to your upper and middle third but you have a perfect total fwhrcit works
Doesn't best perfect fwhr and perfect facial thirds tho

• +1
Reactions: wsada
They do actually if you have failos. If your jaw is short in proportion to your upper and middle third but you have a perfect total fwhrcit works
Doesn't best perfect fwhr and perfect facial thirds tho
Thats still related to ratios (facial thirds) and not how “your features work together”

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Thats still related to ratios (facial thirds) and not how “your features work together”
Na because in this case you can mess up your total fwhr by increasing jaw height which is worse. Also works in reverse w perfect facial thirds but flawed fwhr. They're still working together but it's literally just ratios fooling the brain

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
skull transplant, if you try your hardest to get your soft features as harmonize as possible your still hard capped, which some people are hard capped at alien tier due to skull

Na because in this case you can mess up your total fwhr by increasing jaw height which is worse. Also works in reverse w perfect facial thirds but flawed fwhr. They're still working together but it's literally just ratios fooling the brain
In that case yeah, but people act like harmony is how your features balance each other when it’s mostly ratios.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing and Blackgymmax