How to have ramus? Why I have no ramus?

D

Deleted member 26847

One face to mog them all.
Joined
Feb 25, 2023
Posts
1,362
Reputation
1,420
Removed the pic for bad quality. The New picture is in comments.
 
Last edited:
U might have sfs. Too much forward growth looks goofy
 
  • JFL
Reactions: uN01, Sens and (deleted member)
Why do you care about your ramus/jaw why it's litteraly your best feature? Or the less bad, as you want.
 
Why do you care about your ramus/jaw why it's litteraly your best feature? Or the less bad, as you want.
My best feature?
 
grow the hair on the top of your head and make it shorter on the side, over for kingkongcells
 
I mean it’s not a real thing. It’s just a short jaw vertically
She said it but she said thats okay. I couldnt convince her.
 
bro is asking about autistic psl terms to doctors :lul::lul:
short face syndrom is not a psl term lol, people write scientific articles about that shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26847
you have low set ears, your ramus is normal.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26847
Bump
 
Last edited:
Tales from the jaipur poop sewers
 
Is it bad thing?
doesn't matter, just creates the illusion of a shorter ramus.

I have abnormally tilted ears, never gotten a single question about it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26847
doesn't matter, just creates the illusion of a shorter ramus.

I have abnormally tilted ears, never gotten a single question about it.
Can I destroy my neck fats via losing weight? It looks so bad.
 
Can I destroy my neck fats via losing weight? It looks so bad.
women often have kybella or aqualyx injections to get rid of it, but it could be caused by your hyoid.
 
women often have kybella or aqualyx injections to get rid of it, but it could be caused by your hyoid.
What do you suggest? It makes mu Side profile subhuman.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26847

Similar threads

FoidHater676767
Replies
2
Views
27
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
E
Replies
8
Views
68
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
chudson
Replies
2
Views
52
phan
phan
Brody.
Replies
15
Views
129
Kayobee
Kayobee
Josef_i_d_k
Replies
5
Views
68
fxresdz
fxresdz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top