How to heightmaxx pls help I beg

by blasting hgh and doing the other stuff u just said would that make me surpass my genetic potential ? im (5'7 rn) 17years old hit my puberty when i was early 16 years old
Your only concern should me not let a premature glowth plate close, other shit is fine, i had a friend who gone to military at 18 and got like 4-5 inches after it, also how tall is your mother/father?

Your only concern should me not let a premature glowth plate close, other shit is fine, i had a friend who gone to military at 18 and got like 4-5 inches after it, also how tall is your mother/father?
my father is 6ft but my mother is 5ft her genetics completely fucked my height genetics

my father is 6ft but my mother is 5ft her genetics completely fucked my height genetics
Your estimated height is like 174.5(5'9 basically).
Idk get mk-667 and eat tons of proteins how i said.

And i myself grew like 5 cm a year(2 inch) for past 3 years from 14 to 17, hitting puberty at like 15(or 14 i guess), if you would grow like me you would be a 6 feet in the age of 20 most probably, nothing bad, maybe 1-2 inch more depending on your luck.

Only problem that you would had problems with girls before your bones(facials also) will finish growth, but that a small price for salvation.

Your estimated height is like 174.5(5'9 basically).
Idk get mk-667 and eat tons of proteins how i said.

And i myself grew like 5 cm a year(2 inch) for past 3 years from 14 to 17, hitting puberty at like 15(or 14 i guess), if you would grow like me you would be a 6 feet in the age of 20 most probably, nothing bad, maybe 1-2 inch more depending on your luck.

Only problem that you would had problems with girls before your bones(facials also) will finish growth, but that a small price for salvation.
is there any notable cons to mk-667?

Ok heres the truth. If you want to grow naturally there is only 1 way.

hang from pull up bar, eat like hunter gatherer, stop leanmaxxing temporarily, stretch daily, play basketball a lot, and keep supplementing.

IF you do all this, you'll probably grow another few inches, and even if you don't, the protocol is so good that you will stop being insecure about your height. Dude you're fucking 5'10 lol, youre good.
iS hanging from a bar and stretching not cope?

I’m trying to grow to 6’ atleast, I am currently 5’10 and 15 year old, my brother and dad is 5’11 is it possible? I want to do this in a natty way and I currently take calcium citrate + D3, B12, Magnesium Citrate and Zinc. I want to just simply grow naturally, and I assume my growthplates haven’t closed yet because I check every month if I grew and in a month I grew about 1CM but haven’t seen any difference this month. Also consider that I am 145 pounds at 5’10 and currently leanmaxxing 15-16% bodyfat I would say, goal is 12-13% and then planning to lean bulk. My main questions are is if stretching is cope and how can I maximize my growth while leanmaxxing or why I should stop leanmaxxing. Even whilst I was leanmaxxing my height always grew at a stable rate per year which is 6-8CM, just praying they haven’t closed and what to do to maximize my potential on growth and wish to be 6’ everyday. I currently just do leanmaxxing and gymmaxxing. I want to pubertymaxx but I believe that leanmaxxing gets in the way of it as I am on a caloric deficit, maintenance according to TDEE calculator is 2800 and what I eat is 1900-2000. I normally sleep at around 10-11PM and wake up at 7:30AM, I eat at 8PM and stop eating until 3:30PM because of school and I am too lazy to bring food to school so I am practically fasting + caloric deficit and my rate of fat loss is looking good as I have been consistently doing it for about 4 months now. 175 to 145, strength kept and maybe stronger, muscle down and fat heavily down and want to loss more. Overall, please help me on heightmaxxing naturally :(
stage 1 - supply your body with the growth resources
vit d, vit a, protein, folate, water, you know the rest.
and sleep as much as possible

stage 2 - tell your body to grow
inject hgh, preferably in legs. but doesn't really matter it will circulate.
do sprints
inject igf1 into BOTH ends of
[Spine, Femurs, Tibias.] because igf1 has very local effects.

by blasting hgh and doing the other stuff u just said would that make me surpass my genetic potential ? im (5'7 rn) 17years old hit my puberty when i was early 16 years old
Yes HGH does make you surpass the natural height you would have been.

w
Not saying hgh wouldn’t work and plus i don’t know where to buy them in Canada especially at 15
we are pretty similar except im 5,11 at 15 and eat a protein rich diet play many sports, weight lift and boutta start working soon. Once i get good money imma buy genetic heigh kits and shi. I play basketball soccer rugby badminton and a lil volleyball.

I’m trying to grow to 6’ atleast, I am currently 5’10 and 15 year old, my brother and dad is 5’11 is it possible? I want to do this in a natty way and I currently take calcium citrate + D3, B12, Magnesium Citrate and Zinc. I want to just simply grow naturally, and I assume my growthplates haven’t closed yet because I check every month if I grew and in a month I grew about 1CM but haven’t seen any difference this month. Also consider that I am 145 pounds at 5’10 and currently leanmaxxing 15-16% bodyfat I would say, goal is 12-13% and then planning to lean bulk. My main questions are is if stretching is cope and how can I maximize my growth while leanmaxxing or why I should stop leanmaxxing. Even whilst I was leanmaxxing my height always grew at a stable rate per year which is 6-8CM, just praying they haven’t closed and what to do to maximize my potential on growth and wish to be 6’ everyday. I currently just do leanmaxxing and gymmaxxing. I want to pubertymaxx but I believe that leanmaxxing gets in the way of it as I am on a caloric deficit, maintenance according to TDEE calculator is 2800 and what I eat is 1900-2000. I normally sleep at around 10-11PM and wake up at 7:30AM, I eat at 8PM and stop eating until 3:30PM because of school and I am too lazy to bring food to school so I am practically fasting + caloric deficit and my rate of fat loss is looking good as I have been consistently doing it for about 4 months now. 175 to 145, strength kept and maybe stronger, muscle down and fat heavily down and want to loss more. Overall, please help me on heightmaxxing naturally :(
heightmaxxing is cope, youll probably get to 6'0-6'2 eventually anyway

this nigga 15 and struggeling already

heightmaxxing is cope, youll probably get to 6'0-6'2 eventually anyway
im cutting though, i only grew 2cm in the past 4 months :( brother somehow grew to 184cm and im stuck at 177 at 15 and he was taller at this age im going to ropemaxx

this nigga 15 and struggeling already
unfortunately, i get heightmogged by peers and im trying to cut down in bf so its hard to grow rn as well

w

we are pretty similar except im 5,11 at 15 and eat a protein rich diet play many sports, weight lift and boutta start working soon. Once i get good money imma buy genetic heigh kits and shi. I play basketball soccer rugby badminton and a lil volleyball.
how tall your parents

iS hanging from a bar and stretching not cope?
decompressing and stretching is cope only fixes posture so if you have a caveman back then do it

decompressing and stretching is cope only fixes posture so if you have a caveman back then do it
someone called me a turtle because of my posture here in org, might aswell do it, how much time should i spend hanging per day?

someone called me a turtle because of my posture here in org, might aswell do it, how much time should i spend hanging per day?

If anything, the unnatural supps will help your face, and they’re very affordable
i alr have good bone structure if i go any further and risk using unnatural supps ill ruin it
and no they arent affordable which unnatural supps are you refering to?

i alr have good bone structure if i go any further and risk using unnatural supps ill ruin it
and no they arent affordable which unnatural supps are you refering to?
Peptides like cjc1295 and ghrp6

im cutting though, i only grew 2cm in the past 4 months :( brother somehow grew to 184cm and im stuck at 177 at 15 and he was taller at this age im going to ropemaxx
you may just grow gradually, 2cm in 4 months is still 6cm per year

Which country are u in?

hang from pull up bar, eat like hunter gatherer, stop leanmaxxing temporarily, stretch daily, play basketball a lot, and keep supplementing.

IF you do all this, you'll probably grow another few inches, and even if you don't, the protocol is so good that you will stop being insecure about your height. Dude you're fucking 5'10 lol, youre good.
Bruh. I am a little bit past 6' and dude i can assure you there's no one more insecure about height on this org than me