how to heightmaxx?

B

Bigmoneyballer

Iron
what are legit ways to heightmaxx? what nutrients n stuff can increase my high n stuff like that or what exercises do I have to do?

do stretches and eat a lot of meat and fruit. swim and sprint

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Bigmoneyballer
limb lengthening

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and jsp
aromasin 6.25mg EOD , 3.125mg if sublingual EOD:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88
1000 have already asked this lol . and there are no new answers to give . read naturalheightgrowth if u dont do LL

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Bigmoneyballer, LegitUser and 2 others
1000 have already asked this lol . and there are no new answers to give . read naturalheightgrowth if u dont do LL
sorry bro, where do I real natural height growth

do stretches and eat a lot of meat and fruit. swim and sprint
any stretches in particular? also what nutrients r beneficial in fruit to look for

sorry bro, where do I real natural height growth

• +1
Reactions: silencio
any stretches in particular? also what nutrients r beneficial in fruit to look for
fruit is for natural sugar and some vitamins. look up spinal stretches

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer
What is aromasin and the sublingual EOD
aromatase inhibitor, sublingual is when u put tablet under ur tounge to be absorbed, eod is every other day

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer
aromatase inhibitor, sublingual is when u put tablet under ur tounge to be absorbed, eod is every other day
what does aromatase inhibitor do? I search it up and it says it's like a breast cancer medication.

what does aromatase inhibitor do? I search it up and it says it's like a breast cancer medication.
they stop conversion of testosterone to oestrgoen by destroying aromatase enzyme, oestrogen fuses your growth plates.
there has been studies done on AIs to show growth of 1 inch per year of use

and eat a lot of meat and fruit.
lot of raw milk as well
if you wanna take the natural route that is, you can get your sugar from general goyslop instead of milk and fruits
swim and sprint
great advice for maintaning manletism
keep sports to a very minimum or else your body will use the building blocks from food you eat to heal your body after the damage instead of using it for height

there are a lot of threads about this, use the search :love:

great advice for maintaning manletism
keep sports to a very minimum or else your body will use the building blocks from food you eat to heal your body after the damage instead of using it for height
i eat so fuckin much bro i need to swim or ill become an estrogenic fatass. im still gaining weight just steadily

Whats naturalheightgrowth?

hgh and aromasin

there are a lot of threads about this, use the search :love:
i didn't really find any good ones when I looked sorry, do you have any good threads about it?