How to help anxiety/depression?

cyberjap

cyberjap

i swat whores
I’d just take Xanax everyday but too addictive? Any other meds or things that can help?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mido the slayer and Deleted member 2227

use google for once u nigger brain

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 5583 and 3 others
ssri's?

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, karbo, Chemicel and 1 other person
I thought you were a dark triad bad boy, not a depressed suicidal cringe teenager fuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, Epitaph, RAITEIII and 11 others
a nice soft pussy to stick you dick in = anxiety and depression GONE

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 4209, Deleted member 470 and 9 others
Get better face

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Chadelite, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
get gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 110
Low T. You can't be depressed when you are high T.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 110
only schizophrenia is a legit mental illness, other mental illnesses r caused by being subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Introvertednarc, SubhumanCurrycel and 10 others
only schizophrenia is a legit mental illness, other mentall illnesses r caused by being subhuman
And low functioning autism, high function is fake.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 110 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Deleted member 6401
idk about anyone else but reading philosophy has helped me a ton. Viktor Frankls book mans search for meaning is a good one to start with. After that, Jordan petersons 12 rules for life is a great book and his lectures are also great. I like listening to Jocko willinks podcast as well. Jocko is different to others since he often talks about his time as a navy seal which makes things easier for you to understand. Ive also read a bit about stoicism and im going to read the book Meditations by Marcus Aurelius once all the libraries open.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, KrissKross, WBC323 and 2 others
Ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 110
idk about anyone else but reading philosophy has helped me a ton. Viktor Frankls book mans search for meaning is a good one to start with. After that, Jordan petersons 12 rules for life is a great book and his lectures are also great. I like listening to Jocko willinks podcast as well. Jocko is different to others since he often talks about his time as a navy seal which makes things easier for you to understand. Ive also read a bit about stoicism and im going to read the book Meditations by Marcus Aurelius once all the libraries open.

Reading philosophy made me a schizophreniac with constant dissociation don't do it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 2227
Reading philosophy made me a schizophreniac with constant dissociation don't do it.
roses are dead
violets are crying
im in hospital
they say im dying
DAC1C1FD E59C 4A60 9B58 50163D751226
64F4CA80 1153 4C1C A7C7 06DCE555D3F9

normies be sighin, mothers be cryin, because their niggers r dying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204, Deleted member 6401, turkproducer and 1 other person
Viktor Frankls book mans search for meaning
thats a literal jewish book about the holohoax u retarded kike greycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
Have you taken Xanax before?

• +1
SSRI's and benzos

• +1
haha lol "anxiety"
proxy.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6401
Meditation, it helps a lot

• +1
You are low T bro

• +1
Exercise and meditation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Htobrother
Anxiety is often the result of a decrease of GABA or an overexcitation of glutamate. Therefore, it would make sense to take GABA receptor agonists such as Benzodiazepines, Phenibut, Picamilon, and alcohol. The problem with these more powerful GABA agonists is that while they promote GABA they also reduce glutamate’s excitatory effect on NMDA receptors. This makes the NMDA receptors hypersensitive to glutamate while desensitizing the GABAergic receptors, causing the withdrawal symptoms that are so commonly associated with these substances. Herbal extracts such as Ashwagandha, Magnolia Bark, and Lemon Balm work as mild GABA agonists to better help deal with and lower withdrawal symptoms.

Neurosteroids such as DHT may also prove to be more effective because they are positive allosteric modulators (PAMs) of GABA and aren't addictive like benzos and barbiturates. Point is, with the right combination of these said compounds we can potentially find a safe and consistent cure for anxiety as well as find a solution for lowinhibness without the drawbacks of other known substances.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6400, Bewusst and 4 others

Fermented foods help with anxiety and social phobias. People who eat traditional diets (full of fermented foods) have lower rates of mental issues compared to people who eat modern diets.

• +1
Anxiety is often the result of a decrease of GABA or an overexcitation of glutamate. Therefore, it would make sense to take GABA receptor agonists such as Benzodiazepines, Phenibut, Picamilon, and alcohol. The problem with these more powerful GABA agonists is that while they promote GABA they also reduce glutamate’s excitatory effect on NMDA receptors. This makes the NMDA receptors hypersensitive to glutamate while desensitizing the GABAergic receptors, causing the withdrawal symptoms that are so commonly associated with these substances. Herbal extracts such as Ashwagandha, Magnolia Bark, and Lemon Balm work as mild GABA agonists to better help deal with and lower withdrawal symptoms.

Neurosteroids such as DHT may also prove to be more effective because they are positive allosteric modulators (PAMs) of GABA and aren't addictive like benzos and barbiturates. Point is, with the right combination of these said compounds we can potentially find a safe and consistent cure for anxiety as well as find a solution for lowinhibness without the drawbacks of other known substances.
Thanks a lot. What do you think I should try first to keep it safe before I jump to Benzodiazpines like Alprazolam or Diazepam?

• +1
Thanks a lot. What do you think I should try first to keep it safe before I jump to Benzodiazpines like Alprazolam or Diazepam?
what are your symptoms? are you constantly anxious and depressive?
always take the natural route before using drugs, that's a given. Have you used serotonin reuptake inhibitors? I don't recommend them if you have/are going to.

• +1
always take the natural route before using drugs, that's a given. Have you used serotonin reuptake inhibitors? I don't recommend them if you have/are going to.
Yeah I have and they just made me feel numb, I felt as if my serotonin levels were baselined, not something desirable at all. I constantly feel on edge and overthink, I also have daily panic attacks.

I’d just take Xanax everyday but too addictive? Any other meds or things that can help?
please stop while you can. Do you realize that benzos have some of the worst withdrawals of ALL drugs (including heroin)? Plenty of people have died due to grand mal seizures from benzo wds, that shit is crazy addictive man

please stop while you can. Do you realize that benzos have some of the worst withdrawals of ALL drugs (including heroin)? Plenty of people have died due to grand mal seizures from benzo wds, that shit is crazy addictive man
Are there any alternatives that will help with my anxiety?

What are some natural drugs that increase GABA and aren’t addictive/have wd symptoms?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
There is no such thing as escaping anxiety or depression as an ugly male in 2020, especially if you’re under 21.

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
be better looking

have a gf

literally no one who is in a relationship and who is psl 5+ has ever had depression. it cannot exist.

To fix depression: Don't be depressed. It's that easy.

Try to get your head space right. Set some goals. Look forward to the future etc.

• Ugh..
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery