How to help my brother to start mewing

D

Deleted member 14262

bumo
I want to try and help out my brother before it's too late. He's eight right now. Which means his bones are still growing, but I don't know how to explain to him the concept of mewing. I tell him to "press his tongue against the roof of his mouth" and he doesn't know how. I tell him to say "sing" and keep his tongue in that position, but each time he says it he can't keep his tongue in the same spot. How do I help him?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, joeveniro, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Who cares about your brother unless you want him to screw your wife in 20-30 years

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: joeveniro, RoundHouse, Danish_Retard and 7 others
Bro why u trying to teach an 8 year old how to mew:lul:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and cumbutamoren
Honestly. There’s nothing you can do. I told my little sister I’d she tryna be the baddest bih in when she’s older she gotta have good posture and put your tongue on the roof and she did it for 1 day.

it’s a lost cause if you were there age you would do it. They themselves need to have upmost trust in what you’re telling them. I feel like the kids who would actually mew are the ones who literally “worship” or are super obedient to their parents and listen to every whole they say. Those are the kids who will mew. I have given up on my siblings.

Good luck. Let me know if something works

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Warlow, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Bro why u trying to teach an 8 year old how to mew:lul:
Cos I want my brother to look good in the future, Why not.

Mewing after childhood is a cope so you might as well teach them earlier.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Sal
jiffle @ this autism. but fr tho start by telling him to only breathe through the nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Show him some exaggerated images like this of what can happen if he doesn't, scare him of being subhuman and then he will be eager to learn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, joeveniro, Danish_Retard and 4 others
jiffle @ this autism. but fr tho start by telling him to only breathe through the nose.
Most definitely is autistic on my part but he'll mog when he's older. I've also told him to breathe through his nose already and he seems to be listening.

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren
Make sure he is breathing through his nose while sleeping and always breathing through his nose unless really exerting himself.

Most definitely is autistic on my part but he'll mog when he's older. I've also told him to breathe through his nose already and he seems to be listening.
wish I had an older brother to tell me shit like this. At least I still got a lot of time to max myself out before I stop growing

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Sal and Deleted member 14262
Honestly. There’s nothing you can do. I told my little sister I’d she tryna be the baddest bih in when she’s older she gotta have good posture and put your tongue on the roof and she did it for 1 day.

it’s a lost cause if you were there age you would do it. They themselves need to have upmost trust in what you’re telling them. I feel like the kids who would actually mew are the ones who literally “worship” or are super obedient to their parents and listen to every whole they say. Those are the kids who will mew. I have given up on my siblings.

I get what you mean. What I've done is motivate him. I got a bag of sweets for him as a treat if he listens to me. But the thing is I'm struggling to explain to him how to do it properly. Because I can't really tell whether or not he's doing it correctly since I'm unable to see in his closed mouth

• +1
Reactions: Sal
There’s really not much you can do.

make sure he doesn’t have allergies that clog up his nose, get him to chew gum or smth to improve resting muscle tone and make sure he’s fit.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 14262
Tell your brother that he will end up looking like you if he doesn't mew

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist and Danish_Retard
You have to really exaggerate the effects.

Use examples such as the one @StrangerDanger provided. Try showing him the mewing simulator.

He needs a visual reason to do it beyond you telling him to.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14262 and StrangerDanger
I want to try and help out my brother before it's too late. He's eight right now. Which means his bones are still growing, but I don't know how to explain to him the concept of mewing. I tell him to "press his tongue against the roof of his mouth" and he doesn't know how. I tell him to say "sing" and keep his tongue in that position, but each time he says it he can't keep his tongue in the same spot. How do I help him?
Interesting experiment. While i think mewing past age 11-13 is retarded. I can imagine it having a positive impact on his facial development when still that young.

And how you could explain it to him ?

Maybe by putting eating paper on top of the roof and Tell him he should keep it there with his tongue and get used to that position. Maybe it won’t work cuz they stick idk. Something like that.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 14262

bruh i'm dying, you hosting a build-a-bad-bitch workshop

• JFL
Reactions: Sal
bruh i'm dying, you hosting a build-a-bad-bitch workshop
LMAOOOO YOU FUNNY BROSKI. But nah ofc I gotta let the youngings know so they can slay. I would never let them come on this site tho idc for what

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Warlow

my sisters daughter actually listens to me and does it
But my parents and my sister think it's demonic
and that god made you perfect
and you are trying to change it

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
my sisters daughter actually listens to me and does it
But my parents and my sister think it's demonic
and that god made you perfect
and you are trying to change it
Lol never tell your parents bruh they will never understand