How to hide boners in the gym?

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Genuinely the worst part of having a big dick that I deal with frequently, I typically wear shorts to the gym, especially on leg day, I don’t like wearing sweats/pants to the gym and whenever I wear shorts and get a boner I end up spending 5 minutes between every set to try and subtly get it down which rarely ever works. Today I was barbell benching and the way the gyms setup it has the barbell bench section behind the regular benches that are next to the dumbbell rack, so if I’m sitting up after a set I’m looking directly at someone. After my warmup set I looked up and of course a milf with a huge ass is right in front of me, I looked back down immediately but it had already started growing, by the time I started my regular sets it was pointing out and a little up kinda like a 45 degree angle if that makes sense. I hate the idea that somebody, especially that milf or another woman could see that and feel creeped out or that they could think I’m a creep or weirdo for something I can’t control. If you guys have any suggestions please lmk.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: ambi and silencio
Elastic :feelspanties:

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Maybe a heavier underwear that doesn't let your penis lift as much. Or maybe two underwears? Sounds crazy, but that could help somewhat.

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, asdvek and silencio
Dnr
Dnw
Dni
Dnc

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer
"AverageCurryEnjoyer"
Posts 83
Reputation 41
your ass cant google and buy hydrogen peroxide. pipe down lil nigga. really flexing rep on an incel forum.

your ass cant google and buy hydrogen peroxide. pipe down lil nigga. really flexing rep on an incel forum.
nigga wtf? i never wanted to buy peroxide and peroxide isnt sold online also fuck off im not gonna argue with u suck my dick

I have small dick so I dont have to worry about it
Barack Obama GIF by NowThis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, asdvek and ambi
Just tie it upwards with a sweater, belt, fanny pack or something else...
main-qimg-cff7da9122505419a5e62ac4c3c6ea5f-lq
 441ed615 0116 49e1 8fa9 41d87cec216a

• +1
own it

• JFL