How to hide from my family I'm getting LL

ThatDude023

ThatDude023

Bronze
I'm not so concerned about the change in height (I think I'd be able to gaslight my way out of it) but rather avoiding my family for 3-4 months. As I continue with my LL consultations and research its looking to be the case I'll be doing this outside the US. My family (especially my grandparents) text on a semi-regular basis and since we are all close geographically, we see each other for most birthdays and holidays. My plan is going right after spending Christmas holiday with the family and riding it out until April when I would come back to the US. No holidays or birthdays during that time I'd need to worry about. My biggest fear is keeping in contact with everyone (because they will text and call me) without them knowing I'm overseas.

My question is if there a good way to fraud the appearance that I'm just busy with work or something while in reality I'm getting my legs smashed by some shithole Turkish clinic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ChristianChad, Blkpill Godfather and 6 others
I'm not so concerned about the change in height (I think I'd be able to gaslight my way out of it) but rather avoiding my family for 3-4 months. As I continue with my LL consultations and research its looking to be the case I'll be doing this outside the US. My family (especially my grandparents) text on a semi-regular basis and since we are all close geographically, we see each other for most birthdays and holidays. My plan is going right after spending Christmas holiday with the family and riding it out until April when I would come back to the US. No holidays or birthdays during that time I'd need to worry about. My biggest fear is keeping in contact with everyone (because they will text and call me) without them knowing I'm overseas.

My question is if there a good way to fraud the appearance that I'm just busy with work or something while in reality I'm getting my legs smashed by some shithole Turkish clinic.
Lan shithole annendir orospu cocugu

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Oberyn, ascension and 1 other person
This thread is 100% srs by the way in case anyone thinks I'm trolling

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: galego123, Niklaus Mikaelson, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
it is just going to be a pain in the ass to hide the fact you are getting LL, just be upfront about it to your close family members and tell them you have already paid for it, though I thought LL surgery required more than 4 months to complete since you have like 3 moths of elongating the femur and 4 months of recovery

LL is one of those surgeries that you cant really hide tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Blkpill Godfather, datboijj and 1 other person
it is just going to be a pain in the ass to hide the fact you are getting LL, just be upfront about it to your close family members and tell them you have already paid for it, though I thought LL surgery required more than 4 months to complete since you have like 3 moths of elongating the femur and 4 months of recovery
The place I'm likely to go to recommends staying at the clinic for the lengthening phase (60-90 days) and says I'd be able to go home after the fixators are removed. I'd like to stay until I'm walking normally but with my work, I'm glad staying aboard 3 months is even a possibility.
LL is one of those surgeries that you cant really hide tbh
The funny thing is I'd be able to hide my change of height because I've been wearing 2–3-inch lifts daily for the past 6 years. When I see my family, I'd just wear normal shoes and pin any excess height increase on fixing my posture and getting my scoliosis sorted. The problem is I want to hide the fact I'd be overseas for 3 months. My family is close, and we text/call every week. I've joked with my grandfather about LL to gauge his reaction and he was 100% against it. I'm just trying to avoid having them worry and the best way to do that is figuring out a way where I can be abroad for 3 months without them knowing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Niklaus Mikaelson, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 2 others
The place I'm likely to go to recommends staying at the clinic for the lengthening phase (60-90 days) and says I'd be able to go home after the fixators are removed. I'd like to stay until I'm walking normally but with my work, I'm glad staying aboard 3 months is even a possibility.

The funny thing is I'd be able to hide my change of height because I've been wearing 2–3-inch lifts daily for the past 6 years. When I see my family, I'd just wear normal shoes and pin any excess height increase on fixing my posture and getting my scoliosis sorted. The problem is I want to hide the fact I'd be overseas for 3 months. My family is close, and we text/call every week. I've joked with my grandfather about LL to gauge his reaction and he was 100% against it. I'm just trying to avoid having them worry and the best way to do that is figuring out a way where I can be abroad for 3 months without them knowing.
I would say fuck them and lie to their face, but if you are already wearing 3 inch lifts and they ask you about you being taller, don't you think it would be impossible to lie to them that you are 6 inches taller lmao, btw how much you paying for LL in turkey? might do it to get to 1,90

• JFL
Reactions: galego123
This is the least of your worries, you're getting your legs broken by Turkish cockroaches, LL is the last surgery to cheap out on, if you regain 60% of your athleticism and don't have any major orthopedic problems in the upcoming 20 years see it as win

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, elld101 and MRD
Same bro I'm 6'2.5" but I want to get 4 cm LL so I can be 6'4"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 21700 and Deleted member 21532
This is the least of your worries, you're getting your legs broken by Turkish cockroaches, LL is the last surgery to cheap out on, if you regain 60% of your athleticism and don't have any major orthopedic problems in the upcoming 20 years see it as win
thats literally a fail

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I would say fuck them and lie to their face, but if you are already wearing 3 inch lifts and they ask you about you being taller, don't you think it would be impossible to lie to them that you are 6 inches taller lmao, btw how much you paying for LL in turkey? might do it to get to 1,90
Lol I wouldn't wear my lifts after my LL in front of them. I imagine best case scenario post-surgery I'm 1-2 inches taller than I am with lifts.

I guess I need to find an excuse to use whatsapp for a few months and give some BS on why my phone number isn't working

I'd be paying 30K-32K euros for the surgery (bilateral femur LON) with the included 90 day stay

• JFL
thats literally a fail
With someone like Paley it is a failure, but not with cheap Turkish surgeons, it's relative to where you went to get it done

The principal is correct, but the surgeon worked with Paley and has been doing trauma work and LL for about 20 years.

• JFL
Lol I wouldn't wear my lifts after my LL in front of them. I imagine best case scenario post-surgery I'm 1-2 inches taller than I am with lifts.

I guess I need to find an excuse to use whatsapp for a few months and give some BS on why my phone number isn't working

I'd be paying 30K-32K euros for the surgery (bilateral femur LON) with the included 90 day stay
get a new number

Say you had an accident and broke your legs

The principal is correct, but the surgeon worked with Paley and has been doing trauma work and LL for about 20 years.

How much are you getting done? and on tibia/femur?

I see, that's a very good sign TBH.

I thought about getting it to become 190cm (I'm 180) but it's really not worth it with the current healing times and pain just to have height Halo, maybe in the future if the technology will get substantially better and you won't need to stop your life for months.

• JFL
I see, that's a very good sign TBH.

I thought about getting it to become 190cm (I'm 180) but it's really not worth it with the current healing times and pain just to have height Halo, maybe in the future if the technology will get substantially better and you won't need to stop your life for months.
Yeah, it's a pain but I'm 27 and I want to enjoy some time with the results before I'm a certified boomer. I'm only 174 cm as well so the idea of going from manlet to 6'0 is unfortunately too much of an upside to pass up

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, galego123, Deleted member and 1 other person
I'm aiming for 8-9cm on femur. I wouldn't want work on my tibia's anyways

Won't that affect proportions or is it not noticeable?

For you family can you not pretend its a work temporary placement thing abroad?

Won't that affect proportions or is it not noticeable?
I'm hyper autistic about proportions and I've seen people who do quadrilateral work still look normal. I'm sure there are exceptions, but I never saw anyone who just did femur lengthening have noticeably fucked proportions.
For you family can you not pretend its a work temporary placement thing abroad?
For my job that probably wouldn't fly but I like where your head is.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

Can confirm. Legs are not to be played around with. Just had a tibia plateau fracture that instantly killed all my cartilage. Still in bed just under 2 months later. Non weight bearing for another few months. Will never be pain free because the mushy pieces they stuck back together are so fragmented and too young to get knee replacement.

All your weight is on your legs. If you think you can go to a muslim country like Turkey for fucking LEG LENGTHENING surgery - you've got another fucking thing coming. ALL your weight bearing goes on your legs. Daily injections of anti-DVT drugs and infections galore.

Here's to you getting hooked on morphine, tramadol just to get through the next year and wobbling around with a limp for many years to come.

Don't skimp out on something that handles 100% of your fucking bodyweight you utter cretin. Turkey is where you go for teeth and stupid cosmetic shit not fucking metal fucking rods going into your legs. This surgery: do you know how hard physio is going to be for you? Do you not understand the muscle, tendon and ligament issues (not an expert but just had a tendon reattached to a piece of my knee with an anchor so will let you know what that feels like once i get to try walking on a leg i can't even straighten my knee with yet) you'll have to re-stretch and adapt with? What about nerve damage and feeling? I've got itches along the scars and I can't even satisfy the itches because they killed the damn nerves along the entire metal plates they stuck in. Like 12 inches of fucking unsatisfied nerves i can't feel but I still need to scratch without reward.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and ascension
I'm hyper autistic about proportions and I've seen people who do quadrilateral work still look normal. I'm sure there are exceptions, but I never saw anyone who just did femur lengthening have noticeably fucked proportions.

For my job that probably wouldn't fly but I like where your head is.

Say you're gay and have run off with your swarthy turkish lover.

When you come back few months later a little taller they'll all be so relieved you're back no one will even notice the LL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and elld101
Can confirm. Legs are not to be played around with. Just had a tibia plateau fracture that instantly killed all my cartilage. Still in bed just under 2 months later. Non weight bearing for another few months. Will never be pain free because the mushy pieces they stuck back together are so fragmented and too young to get knee replacement.

All your weight is on your legs. If you think you can go to a muslim country like Turkey for fucking LEG LENGTHENING surgery - you've got another fucking thing coming. ALL your weight bearing goes on your legs. Daily injections of anti-DVT drugs and infections galore.

Here's to you getting hooked on morphine, tramadol just to get through the next year and wobbling around with a limp for many years to come.

Don't skimp out on something that handles 100% of your fucking bodyweight you utter cretin. Turkey is where you go for teeth and stupid cosmetic shit not fucking metal fucking rods going into your legs. This surgery: do you know how hard physio is going to be for you? Do you not understand the muscle, tendon and ligament issues (not an expert but just had a tendon reattached to a piece of my knee with an anchor so will let you know what that feels like once i get to try walking on a leg i can't even straighten my knee with yet) you'll have to re-stretch and adapt with? What about nerve damage and feeling? I've got itches along the scars and I can't even satisfy the itches because they killed the damn nerves along the entire metal plates they stuck in. Like 12 inches of fucking unsatisfied nerves i can't feel but I still need to scratch without reward.
You are correct and I appreciate the risks. I mentioned above the surgeon is top tier and he's done close to 5000 surgeries. I've been rotting the past 6 years due to being a mentalcel about my height, so I figure if this is the way out, so be it.

You are correct and I appreciate the risks. I mentioned above the surgeon is top tier and he's done close to 5000 surgeries. I've been rotting the past 6 years due to being a mentalcel about my height, so I figure if this is the way out, so be it.
OK. Fair enough if you think the surgeon is worth it. Just do you really know what you're getting into? 4 months is the START of your recovery - not the end. You think you'll be walking around properly 4 months later? I'm not sure about how the process works now but I can only imagine from something I had done which is nothing as dramatic as what you intend to and 2 months later I'm still on non-weight bearing. I've read before about LL - and 12 months was mentioned. My point is that the pain is like nothing you'll experience. Yours will entail stretching of your entire tissue. Your body tissue is specific to your height it's not going to be easy and I've got a feeling you'll be years down the line before you can fully seem non-aspie when you walk. How do you propose to find a girl when you're hobbling/waddling around this time next year and moaning that you're being laughted at because your body walks like you've got retard hips? Maybe I'm very wrong though and after a year things will be better than before - I've heard that breaking bones and healing them actually makes the joint stronger? Fuck knows. It's your body. Just hope the best for you if you do go along with it and hope you know what you're in for if it goes shit.

This is why im never doing that shit even though I'm 5"6

I just want to grow like 1 Inch and wear lifts it's expensive asf if you do it properly and I could never do boxing if I lose my athleticism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20519 and galego123
OK. Fair enough if you think the surgeon is worth it. Just do you really know what you're getting into? 4 months is the START of your recovery - not the end. You think you'll be walking around properly 4 months later? I'm not sure about how the process works now but I can only imagine from something I had done which is nothing as dramatic as what you intend to and 2 months later I'm still on non-weight bearing. I've read before about LL - and 12 months was mentioned. My point is that the pain is like nothing you'll experience. Yours will entail stretching of your entire tissue. Your body tissue is specific to your height it's not going to be easy and I've got a feeling you'll be years down the line before you can fully seem non-aspie when you walk. How do you propose to find a girl when you're hobbling/waddling around this time next year and moaning that you're being laughted at because your body walks like you've got retard hips? Maybe I'm very wrong though and after a year things will be better than before - I've heard that breaking bones and healing them actually makes the joint stronger? Fuck knows. It's your body. Just hope the best for you if you do go along with it and hope you know what you're in for if it goes shit.
Thanks for looking out. The LON method is fully weight-bearing so once the fixators are removed (60-90 days) I'll be able to walk short distances and longer distances with crutches. Based on what I've seen coming out of their clinic and from what they've told me, about 2 months after lengthening is when you can expect to walk normally without support (so in total 4-5 months with walker/crutches)

• +1
Reactions: MRD
That's crazy and if you're right about that it's completely blown my ideas out the water, tbh. I didn't know it was that quick a recovery. Fair enough I wish you well with it. As for your family: honesty is the best policy. Just tell them after you get back to stop them whining beforehand. Imagine how I moaned x1000 with phone calls, visits etc telling you you're being silly. :)

• +1
Reactions: ThatDude023
Yeah, it's a pain but I'm 27 and I want to enjoy some time with the results before I'm a certified boomer. I'm only 174 cm as well so the idea of going from manlet to 6'0 is unfortunately too much of an upside to pass up
oldcel coping with LL jfl
imagine breaking your legs to please milfs

This site is fucking hilarious

Tell them you go on a trip and get the surgery.
Return home in a wheelchair and say you stepped on a land mine.
While your legs heal, also change your appearance - grow a beard, get a tall hairstyle, when you start walking again, you'll be taller but they won't be able to figure out exactly why.

easy. say you're going to work on an oil rig or something for a few months to clear your head. when you're back and walking in crutches, you tell them you broke your legs.

edit: you won't be able to bullshit them about more than 2 inches though so no point in lying in that case. at least later on.

Last edited:

Is this for real? Do you see any chances for recovery? Did u make the same mistake as what OP is about to?

Is this for real? Do you see any chances for recovery? Did u make the same mistake as what OP is about to?
I didn't have LL surgery - I fell off the back of my fence onto an embankment leading up to the fence and broke my tibia plateau the worst damn thing that can happen to a leg injury. I wish OP all the best with his LL surgery if that's what he truly wants to do I was just giving some perspective on how bad leg surgery truly is long term. I'm still in bed 2 months later and not even started physio leg alone had the scar tissue surgery that's formed. Sounds like OP should sail through his surgery and should be good to go if what he's saying is accurate about recovery time.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 21700
easy. say you're going to work on an oil rig or something for a few months to clear your head. when you're back and walking in crutches, you tell them you broke your legs.

edit: you won't be able to bullshit them about more than 2 inches though so no point in lying in that case. at least later on.
This sounds like something I can roll with. But yeah, it will less of a burden to come clean when it's over and done with. I want to avoid the scenario where I'm exposed 2 weeks into my trip and I'm spending the next 10 weeks with daily phone calls checking in and calling me a retard

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover

He's only getting his femur lengthened, I'm pretty sure most knee complications and complications in general with LL come with tibia lengthening. How the fuck did you get your tibia fracture, did you get into a car accident or some shit

Apart from the fact that LL is retarded because if the pain and lifelong risk + the fact that it costs a lot, the obvious sitgma that's gonna come from having it done is another thing. I wouldn't ever get it done, but if I did I'd feel like I'd need to start a new life somewhere else and never see any of my family and friends again because of how ridiculous it would be to suddenly grow 8cm.

174cm is not unreasonably short JFL. I'm sure you know this. Have you got a trucel face or something? If you're MTN I doubt it would provide much compensation...

How much you paying for LL in turkey btw?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
Apart from the fact that LL is retarded because if the pain and lifelong risk + the fact that it costs a lot, the obvious sitgma that's gonna come from having it done is another thing. I wouldn't ever get it done, but if I did I'd feel like I'd need to start a new life somewhere else and never see any of my family and friends again because of how ridiculous it would be to suddenly grow 8cm.

174cm is not unreasonably short JFL. I'm sure you know this. Have you got a trucel face or something? If you're MTN I doubt it would provide much compensation...

My face is actually quite good, and I've gotten laid a lot in the past before the heightpill turned me into a total mentalcel

The procedure plus 90-day stay is 28K Euro however I'd expect to be paying closer to 32K

Yeah tbh this is the only way I could get such an extreme m surgery- I’m hoping no one notice my rhinoplasty

jfl some people never grow. 27 and worried about what his family might think

jfl some people never grow. 27 and worried about what his family might think
I'm still going to do it. I'd just rather they didn't know about it while I'm over there

I'm still going to do it. I'd just rather they didn't know about it while I'm over there
You are 27... Stop being a sissy cuck. Whether they approve of you getting surgery or not shouldn't even matter to you. You are a grown man, start acting like it.

Even if you were 6ft5, it wouldn't help because you sound like a bitch

• Hmm...
Reactions: ThatDude023
Good one Op
I am also gonna go for LL in future
Are you doing quadilateral lenthening OP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back