How to hide/keep secret Rhinoplasty from parents/friends

D

Deleted member 2816

Bronze
I want to get rhinoplasty and I have the money. I have a bulbous nose so it’s necessary.

How can I hide this from my parents ( mum in particular, and I live with her) and friends? My mum is very judgmental and won’t stop having a go at me if she finds I had plastic surgery. equally, I don’t want to be known as the guy that had plastic surgery among friends.

*when i say hide, I mean hide the fact that I got plastic surgery.

Please help bros

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angelo
Go to a trip to south america, come back with a fixed nose

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 17736, elzde95 and 6 others
just say you either 1 broke your nose by falling and had to get it fixed
2 did face exercises
3 say nothing at all

NEVER ADMIT TO SURGERY NO MATTER WHAT!

Attachments

• james nose job 3.png
    james nose job 3.png
    551.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4376.jpg
    IMG_4376.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8237.jpg
    IMG_8237.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8266.jpg
    IMG_8266.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 273569619_629086458356457_4357785677244743668_n.jpg
    273569619_629086458356457_4357785677244743668_n.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 273530703_490837609228364_7274236268383032193_n.jpg
    273530703_490837609228364_7274236268383032193_n.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 273526939_6954023418004224_1764439318624821936_n.jpg
    273526939_6954023418004224_1764439318624821936_n.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 273525509_478187710530597_8111389754244969209_n.jpg
    273525509_478187710530597_8111389754244969209_n.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 0
  • 273455324_3081660428829935_5203689880275272564_n.jpg
    273455324_3081660428829935_5203689880275272564_n.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 273500615_2936578983307671_8785555897743563695_n.jpg
    273500615_2936578983307671_8785555897743563695_n.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 0
  • james nosejob 2.png
    james nosejob 2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • james nosejob 1.png
    james nosejob 1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 268363223_3165910670400310_6313682958568921569_n.jpg
    268363223_3165910670400310_6313682958568921569_n.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 0
  • aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS9wMTA4MHgxMDgwLz...jpg
    aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS9wMTA4MHgxMDgwLz...jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, MaxillaMaxing and LooksmaxxHopeful
I want to get rhinoplasty and I have the money. I have a bulbous nose so it’s necessary.

How can I hide this from my parents ( mum in particular, and I live with her) and friends? My mum is very judgmental and won’t stop having a go at me if she finds I had plastic surgery. equally, I don’t want to be known as the guy that had plastic surgery among friends.

Please help bros
Are you still a minor?

if you look better afterwards, dont care what other people think about it. The main thing is that you feel better at the end than before.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist, copemaxxeer, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Tell her you prayed to god and used subliminals every night before bed and it worked

• JFL
Reactions: ILoveFortnite2011, AscendingHero, gymcel:( and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: SplendidChap
if you look better afterwards, dont care what other people think about it. The main thing is that you feel better at the end than before.
I know man, but the mental factor is a big thing. I would rather not have people think differently me. So pls suggest an option

If you look better afterwards then what's the point in hiding it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
If you look better afterwards then what's the point in hiding it
Obviously I’m not going to hide the nose, I want to hide the fact that I got plastic surgery because of the stigma

Obviously I’m not going to hide the nose, I want to hide the fact that I got plastic surgery because of the stigma
Isn't the stigma from having an ugly nose worse?

• +1
Reactions: angelo, A23ghskung and Deleted member 14781
2 did face exercises
3 say nothing at all

Yeah I’m not planning on. What about saying something like I had a turbinate reduction?

Isn't the stigma from having an ugly nose worse?
Bro, yes, which is why I am getting the surgery. But I would rather avoid both stigmas if possible. It is low IQ to admit having surgery when you don’t have to. I am just asking for ways to circumvent telling people. Your asking rhetorical questions

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Chadethnic101, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
they'll think "oh, so the nose bothered him!!" they might think that you're mentally weak because you had the nose surgery, but it doesn't matter because you'll have your new beautiful nose and you'll meet new people who won't know what your old nose looked like. Life goes on.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Chadethnic101
they'll think "oh, so the nose bothered him!!" they might think that you're mentally weak because you had the nose surgery, but it doesn't matter because you'll have your new beautiful nose and you'll meet new people who won't know what your old nose looked like. Life goes on.
Bro I know life goes on. But there is ZERO benefit from telling the truth. I would rather just lie / hide it then stick to that, regardless of what people think so they can always have an element of doubt. I am just asking what is the best lie

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Danish_Retard
stigma + mog > cuckold incel

Mog > stigma + mog > cuckhold incel so how can I achieve the first
you can't :ogre: you can lie in some cases that you lost weight or whatever but not with a rhino I reckon. if you're autistic and this is really important to you for some reason you can monkmax for a year then return to society ascended and nobody has seen you for a while so it isn't that surprising that you look different :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
you can't :ogre: you can lie in some cases that you lost weight or whatever but not with a rhino I reckon. if you're autistic and this is really important to you for some reason you can monkmax for a year then return to society ascended and nobody has seen you for a while so it isn't that surprising that you look different :ogre:
What about if I said I got turbinate reduction surgery? Might work because I’m not actually gonna change the bone in the nose but just the bulbous nostrils

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Fuck monkmaxing for a year. That’s a year wasted

• +1
Reactions: angelo and A23ghskung
My mom is the same bro and I already had a rhino and I'm in orthodontics for bimax rn that she knows I'm getting (she thinks I have BDD but whatever). Honestly, you just have to accept that it's your life and you can do whatever you want really despite some other people even your family disagreeing with it. I think trying to go rogue with it might be too big of a headache if you live at home, but if I had to I would either go on a fake vacation or just make some bullshit up if you have a slightly deviated septum that you can't breath or some shit.

Good luck brother.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, cardiologist and Deleted member 14781
My mom is the same bro and I already had a rhino and I'm in orthodontics for bimax rn that she knows I'm getting (she thinks I have BDD but whatever). Honestly, you just have to accept that it's your life and you can do whatever you want really despite some other people even your family disagreeing with it. I think trying to go rogue with it might be too big of a headache if you live at home, but if I had to I would either go on a fake vacation or just make some bullshit up if you have a slightly deviated septum that you can't breath or some shit.

Good luck brother.
Thank you man

Just tell her during your last routine checkup your doc told u u have a deviated septum and it can fuck up people's lives by not breathing properly

Then just make her google "deviated septum dangers" and she'll ASK YOU to go get the surgery

Done.

• +1
Just tell her during your last routine checkup your doc told u u have a deviated septum and it can fuck up people's lives by not breathing properly

Then just make her google "deviated septum dangers" and she'll ASK YOU to go get the surgery

Done.
Wouldn’t something like a deviated septum be visible to the naked eye? I feel enlarged turbinates would work better

Wouldn’t something like a deviated septum be visible to the naked eye? I feel enlarged turbinates would work better
Nope.

Actually most deviated septum are deviated from the inside, close to the bone, not close to the tip of the nose.

I have a deviated septum, scheduled for surgery myself and I know this for sure.

The enlarged turbinates excuse could work but it would be harder to explain why your nose changed shape, since that surgery doesn't affect the look of the nose at all.

2 did face exercises
3 say nothing at all

Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 2816 and Deleted member 16133
Nope.

Actually most deviated septum are deviated from the inside, close to the bone, not close to the tip of the nose.

I have a deviated septum, scheduled for surgery myself and I know this for sure.

The enlarged turbinates excuse could work but it would be harder to explain why your nose changed shape, since that surgery doesn't affect the look of the nose at all.
It does change the shape of the nose- look at cases online, in fact I think it might be more relevant to me because I don’t have a hooked nose or anything. I just have a bulbous nose and nostrils, that’s generally what enlarged turbinates cause. Your opinion is valued though so thank you

Attachments

• D18472AC-1249-4A02-B588-A4C7E6E45F01.jpeg
    D18472AC-1249-4A02-B588-A4C7E6E45F01.jpeg
    576.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 66EFB2F7-F85B-4097-8C59-DA94B94373B4.jpeg
    66EFB2F7-F85B-4097-8C59-DA94B94373B4.jpeg
    814 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
It does change the shape of the nose- look at cases online, in fact I think it might be more relevant to me because I don’t have a hooked nose or anything. I just have a bulbous nose and nostrils, that’s generally what enlarged turbinates cause. Your opinion is valued though so thank you
Nah it doesn't change nase shape bro.

Those pics are cope, only slight differences probably because of different lightning, angles etc.

Turbinates have zero to do with nose shape.

Most of the times, even septoplasty doesn't change nose shape.

I'm also in my last year of med school so I know what I'm talking about.

Those pics are cope, only slight differences probably because of different lightning, angles etc.

Fam the photo on the right is a clear change in nose shape. JFL if you think that I would want to change my nose shape more than that with rhinoplasty

Fam the photo on the right is a clear change in nose shape. JFL if you think that I would want to change my nose shape more than that with rhinoplasty
Turb

turbinates are a physical part of the nose so they would affect it, even it is slightly. And similarly, with Rhino, I would want slight changes, if you make a massive change it looks bait and is very risky in looking uncanny anyway

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
It's a common thing amongst people nowadays. I just had eyelid surgery and I haven't hidden it from friends or family at all. Why should I be embarrassed?

If you're so insecure about your friends and familys' judgements that you don't want them knowing about the surgery, you likely shouldn't even get the surgery at all.

Just tell them if they ask as you should be happy and confident in YOUR decision. If they don't approve then that's their problem not yours.

• +1
Turb

turbinates are a physical part of the nose so they would affect it, even it is slightly. And similarly, with Rhino, I would want slight changes, if you make a massive change it looks bait and is very risky in looking uncanny anyway
Yeah nose hairs are also a physical part of the nose, just shave nose hair to get free rhinoplasty theory bro

You're literally arguing with a med student

TRS will not change nose shape.

Most people get a full septoplasty and can't see any changes, let alone from TRS.

It's a common thing amongst people nowadays. I just had eyelid surgery and I haven't hidden it from friends or family at all. Why should I be embarrassed?

If you're so insecure about your friends and familys' judgements that you don't want them knowing about the surgery, you likely shouldn't even get the surgery at all.

Just tell them if they ask as you should be happy and confident in YOUR decision. If they don't approve then that's their problem not yours.
Bro, I’ve taken the black pill. So getting surgery is a no brainer so i don’t need BS like that saying ‘I shouldn’t even get it at all’. Whether you like it or not, surgery is NOT common in men and is not socially accepted. I would rather avoid the stigma, I don’t give a fuck about their approval either, I just prefer to live without the stigma. It is THAT simple

The blond guy's nose is just swollen in the after photo

And the dark haired guy's after photo is taken from a slight different angle (camera is positioned lower, therefore showing his nostrils)

Yeah nose hairs are also a physical part of the nose, just shave nose hair to get free rhinoplasty theory bro

You're literally arguing with a med student

TRS will not change nose shape.

Most people get a full septoplasty and can't see any changes, let alone from TRS.
I don’t give a fuck if your a med student no offence. The system is bullshit. If it doesn’t change shape please explain the photo on the right. Don’t give me bullshit and say it’s different lighting, his nose is clearly less bulbous

• +1
The blond guy's nose is just swollen in the after photo

And the dark haired guy's after photo is taken from a slight different angle (camera is positioned lower, therefore showing his nostrils)
Ok, ur deluded g if you think the noses look the same. Say no more.

Bro, I’ve taken the black pill. So getting surgery is a no brainer so i don’t need BS like that saying ‘I shouldn’t even get it at all’. Whether you like it or not, surgery is NOT common in men and is not socially accepted. I would rather avoid the stigma, I don’t give a fuck about their approval either, I just prefer to live without the stigma. It is THAT simple
It's not bullshit. If you care that much about what people think then you would benefit from not caring so much what other people think.

If you are so call blackpilled then you really shouldn't care what others are thinking anyway as all that matters is your looks right?

I don’t give a fuck if your a med student no offence. The system is bullshit. If it doesn’t change shape please explain the photo on the right. Don’t give me bullshit and say it’s different lighting, his nose is clearly less bulbous
But I've read about 10 books 500 pages each on otorhinolaryngology alone tho u just looked up 3 keywords on google, what a fucking idiot

You're just autistic as fuck

Just go get a full blown rhinoplasty and own it just say to your parents that you didn't like your nose and wanted a better looking one, or just keep your natural nose like a man and stop wasting my time u faggot

God damn no wonder this forum is full of fucking weird virgins

• +1
Reactions: ToTheTop
It's not bullshit. If you care that much about what people think then you would benefit from not caring so much what other people think.

If you are so call blackpilled then you really shouldn't care what others are thinking anyway as all that matters is your looks right?
JFL. Looks is king, but it is not the ONLY thing that matters in life, that is naive. And yes, your right I shouldn’t care what others think. But the point is in surgeries is to improve your social life. And people know you had surgeries will knock u down a couple points no matter how minor it is, and I would rather that not be the case. I am going to do the surgery REGARDLESS. But I am not going to foolishly tell people I got plastic surgery when that provides me ZERO benefit

JFL. Looks is king, but it is not the ONLY thing that matters in life, that is naive. And yes, your right I shouldn’t care what others think. But the point is in surgeries is to improve your social life. And people know you had surgeries will knock u down a couple points no matter how minor it is, and I would rather that not be the case. I am going to do the surgery REGARDLESS. But I am not going to foolishly tell people I got plastic surgery when that provides me ZERO benefit
If your friends are caring, respectful human beings they will just think 'fair enough if you feel better cos of it, then go for it'. Having a nose surgery will not knock you down any social points whatsoever.

If they don't then they're not your real friends and you deserve better man.

I'm speaking from personal experience, so take it or leave it, that's my 2 cents.

• +1
But I've read about 10 books 500 pages each on otorhinolaryngology alone tho u just looked up 3 keywords on google, what a fucking idiot

You're just autistic as fuck

Just go get a full blown rhinoplasty and own it just say to your parents that you didn't like your nose and wanted a better looking one, or just keep your natural nose like a man and stop wasting my time u faggot

God damn no wonder this forum is full of fucking weird virgins
Telling the truth gets you nowhere in life. I will get a full blown rhinoplasty but I won’t be telling people that I didn’t like my nose and I wanted a better looking one. That is RETARDED. You should know normies think, people will think you have BDD or some shit and I don’t need that extra burden . As I said before, there is ZERO BENEFIT in telling the truth, it is not like I need their permission

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Telling the truth gets you nowhere in life. I will get a full blown rhinoplasty but I won’t be telling people that I didn’t like my nose and I wanted a better looking one. That is RETARDED. You should know normies think, people will think you have BDD or some shit and I don’t need that extra burden . As I said before, there is ZERO BENEFIT in telling the truth, it is not like I need their permission
I need septoplasty cause of broken nose but if I would've wanted rhinoplasty I would've just be open about I give ZERO fucks about what people think

If your friends are caring, respectful human beings they will just think 'fair enough if you feel better cos of it, then go for it'. Having a nose surgery will not knock you down any social points whatsoever.

If they don't then they're not your real friends and you deserve better man.

I'm speaking from speaking experience, so take it or leave it, that's my 2 cents.
it doesn’t matter what they say, everyone subconsciously will think I have BDD or that I’m a diva, vain, a fraud, or some shit, that’s just how society is. So the point is, there is ZERO benefit in telling the truth. That’s the point I’m getting at

I need septoplasty cause of broken nose but if I would've wanted rhinoplasty I would've just be open about I give ZERO fucks about what people think
Cool. But you clearly fucking do otherwise you wouldn’t be on this site trying to looksmax if you didn’t give a fuck what people thought :lul::lul: the irony

Nope.

so how you know if you have it if no obvious symptoms like one nostril is giga blocked compared to the other? :ogre:

it doesn’t matter what they say, everyone subconsciously will think I have BDD or that I’m a diva, vain, a fraud, or some shit, that’s just how society is. So the point is, there is ZERO benefit in telling the truth. That’s the point I’m getting at
great mindset, if it gets botched normies will point and laugh haha you vain retard you dun goofed :feelsgood: and even if you ascend and they suspect it's because you had plastic surgery they will talk shit. only after true chad tier ascension do normalfags get humbled :ogre: tbh the more one lies to normies the better :owo: