How to hide/keep secret Rhinoplasty from parents/friends

Cool. But you clearly fucking do otherwise you wouldn’t be on this site trying to looksmax if you didn’t give a fuck what people thought :lul::lul: the irony
No shit I care about my appereance I'm not a fucking hobo.

I'm not trying to SECRETLY improve myself tho.

great mindset, if it gets botched normies will point and laugh haha you vain retard you dun goofed :feelsgood: and even if you ascend and they suspect it's because you had plastic surgery they will talk shit. only after true chad tier ascension do normalfags get humbled :ogre: tbh the more one lies to normies the better :owo:
FACTS. Imagine getting botched and having dun told them ur getting surgery. You are FINISHED. And if you ascend, you are forever an imposter

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
idk bro but im tryin same thing with bimax, only one of my close friend knows and he will take care me

idk bro but im tryin same thing with bimax, only one of my close friend knows and he will take care me
Don’t sweat it with Bimax. You can easy say sleep apnea or some shit

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
just go on a trip and say you smashed your nose and needed surgery, pretty simple

I want to get rhinoplasty and I have the money. I have a bulbous nose so it’s necessary.

How can I hide this from my parents ( mum in particular, and I live with her) and friends? My mum is very judgmental and won’t stop having a go at me if she finds I had plastic surgery. equally, I don’t want to be known as the guy that had plastic surgery among friends.

*when i say hide, I mean hide the fact that I got plastic surgery.

Please help bros
im going to do this when i will not be a minor anymore.
go on a trip, or move out of my country for a long time a years or sum, saying it is an experience trip, there i will get rhino, live my life as a chad, cause it is my biggest failo, and when i come back i will say that i got in a fight my nose was so fucked up that i needed surgery, or if the change isnt that big i would just say i did facial exercise or some cope that normie will believe.

Tan. Spray yourself with the darkest shade of tan. When your face becomes darker, it's becomes harder to notice the difference.

just say you either 1 broke your nose by falling and had to get it fixed
2 did face exercises
3 say nothing at all

NEVER ADMIT TO SURGERY NO MATTER WHAT!
Yeah bro nobody will ever be able to tell you had surgeries

just say you either 1 broke your nose by falling and had to get it fixed
2 did face exercises
3 say nothing at all

NEVER ADMIT TO SURGERY NO MATTER WHAT!
Did you get Bimax ?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
I want to get rhinoplasty and I have the money. I have a bulbous nose so it’s necessary.

How can I hide this from my parents ( mum in particular, and I live with her) and friends? My mum is very judgmental and won’t stop having a go at me if she finds I had plastic surgery. equally, I don’t want to be known as the guy that had plastic surgery among friends.

Please help bros
the easiest way is to dead ass break it scary asf but fuckkk

If you are so call blackpilled then you really shouldn't care what others are thinking anyway as all that matters is your looks right?
Are you stupid? All that matters is other people perception of you, that’s why looks are so important, if they knew you got rhinoplasty they’d see you as a frauding insecure piece of genetic trash lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
Are you stupid? All that matters is other people perception of you, that’s why looks are so important, if they knew you got rhinoplasty they’d see you as a frauding insecure piece of genetic trash lmao.
No, i've had surgery myself and 0 intentions of hiding it.

If you think being fake and hiding your true feelings from the world is going to help you, then by all means go ahead. But this exact mindset is why a ton of people on this forum have horrendous mental health and are quick to chat shit and bring others down.

But I appreciate your inability to see things from a different perspective pal.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist

Please help bros
Say you struggle to breath thru Ur. Nose and thus surgery is to fix it breathing