How to hide swelling from bonesmashing

D

darktriadmogger69

Iron
So I bonesmashed my chin and zygos for the first time and there some swelling that happened how can i hide that from my mom

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, ambi, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
swelling might not be the main issue here :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, maxxmclooks and PsychoDsk
You will ruin yourself.

Bonesmashing is fake science and doesn't work. If it worked, esthetic surgeons would have gone bankrupt.

Also, funny thing here, you are actually hitting the chin from outside the body, not from inside, meaning you are causing backward pressure, forcing the bone backward. Won't this cause recession if the soft tissues and cartilage tissue that hold the jawbone gets deformed backwards / inward?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, maxxmclooks, darktriadmogger69 and 1 other person
You will ruin yourself.

Bonesmashing is fake science and doesn't work. If it worked, esthetic surgeons would have gone bankrupt.

Also, funny thing here, you are actually hitting the chin from outside the body, not from inside, meaning you are causing backward pressure, forcing the bone backward. Won't this cause recession if the soft tissues and cartilage tissue that hold the jawbone gets deformed backwards / inward?
lmao makes no sense :lul:

You will ruin yourself.

What? Bonesmashing in theory should make your bones grow over itself aka on bone so getting bigger. You really think that hitting your chin with hammer like op does would make your chin go inwards, crazy man.

• +1
Reactions: Lidian
You will ruin yourself.

low iq fag:lul: