How to hide swelling from bonesmashing

D

darktriadmogger69

Iron
So I bonesmashed my chin and zygos for the first time and there some swelling that happened how can i hide that from my mom

• JFL
Reactions: Arsene, SubhumanForever, Clqs and 4 others
swelling might not be the main issue here :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, Clqs, Deleted member 66828 and 1 other person
You will ruin yourself.

Bonesmashing is fake science and doesn't work. If it worked, esthetic surgeons would have gone bankrupt.

Also, funny thing here, you are actually hitting the chin from outside the body, not from inside, meaning you are causing backward pressure, forcing the bone backward. Won't this cause recession if the soft tissues and cartilage tissue that hold the jawbone gets deformed backwards / inward?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969, wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 66828 and 2 others
idk this is the first time i tried
Stop doing it.

Use this forum to connect with other looksmaxxers and discuss science-based approaches.

Bonesmashing is debunked.

• Woah
Reactions: Arsene
You will ruin yourself.

Bonesmashing is fake science and doesn't work. If it worked, esthetic surgeons would have gone bankrupt.

Also, funny thing here, you are actually hitting the chin from outside the body, not from inside, meaning you are causing backward pressure, forcing the bone backward. Won't this cause recession if the soft tissues and cartilage tissue that hold the jawbone gets deformed backwards / inward?
lmao makes no sense :lul:

You will ruin yourself.

What? Bonesmashing in theory should make your bones grow over itself aka on bone so getting bigger. You really think that hitting your chin with hammer like op does would make your chin go inwards, crazy man.

• +1
Reactions: Lidian
So I bonesmashed my chin and zygos for the first time and there some swelling that happened how can i hide that from my mom
the swelling is what u want LOL thats how it looks bigger, ur bone doesnt actually grow JFL

You will ruin yourself.

low iq fag:lul:

You will ruin yourself.

rare high iq member on org

• +1
Reactions: sexy and Arsene
You just need to bonesmash harder bro.
Don't forget to chew and mew at the same time as bonesmashing bro

You're not hitting enough hard. You need to hear your Bones shatter believe me i am pro looksmaxer on tiktok im Friend with syrianigger

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever